Tripadvisor
Roatan
Review Highlights
Best island experience!

So happy with our experiences with Robert Tour. Best tour guide you can book in Roatan. We always... read more

Reviewed yesterday
tianoelles
Charleston, South Carolina
We didn't meet a tour guide...we made a friend!

We cannot recommend Warddy McField strongly enough. We weren't sure what to expect when we... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
atevesarge

All reviews his knowledge zip line company tours island snorkeling
Selected filters
Reviewed January 18, 2020

Robert was very pleasant and knowledgeable of all the things to do here on the island in Roatan He took use to the zip line and the monkey Ranch my children had the best time of their lives I thank Robert very much for all of his help.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

I have previously visited Roatan seven years ago and felt like I was able to see a lot of the island. After touring with Robert I could not have been more wrong!
My friends and I still argue on which tour was the best out of all of them. None of us had even seen a sloth before,it was amazing and super cool.
I’ve been diving all over Mexico, Central and South America and I do believe the spots Robert took us to had more aquatic life than most any other place I’ve visited. With his knowledge of underwater wildlife, it was like having a fish identification card on hand that spoke to you. LOL. The gear and safety were excellent and the FUN was top shelf!
Whichever tour or tours you take I honestly do not believe one could be disappointed! I will return just for the ATVs, fast and not broken down like other tours I’ve elsewhere. Great job Robert with making our vacation not only good, but memorable and great!

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 17, 2020

What a beautiful island ! There is so much to do on this island and Robert is the best one to show you. Being a local he knows all the best places and some treasured places that only the locals know about ! Definitely do some some snorkeling and ride the dune buggies !

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed January 16, 2020

My wife and I have been to Roatan twice now and this last time was the best time ever! The first trip we used a different tour guide, and we were really disappointed. Robert was referred to us and we will use him every time we go back.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank sinman1121
Reviewed January 10, 2020

Robert was amazing, we really didn’t know the island and what to do, but after meeting with Robert he help us with everything, even stuff that had nothing to do with the tours... lol. We booked the sloth and monkey tour and it was awsome, we were hooked, we met Robert 4 more times and did everything, snorkeling , fishing, zip line, horse back riding . We just ran outdoors of days and are already planning our next trip. Me and my wife travel all over the Caribbean and there’s no beating Roatan , it’s so much cheaper than other islands,we could never had done so many different things. Robert is a super nice guy and was born on the island and knows everything you need for any adventure. We give Roatan Robert 5 stars and will see him every time we go back..... found our little piece of paradise
Just a few pics of our time, many more to come

Date of experience: September 2019
Trail01329814119, Owner at Roatan Robert Tour, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2020

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed you tour with robert tour our guides work hard to provide safe fun experiences to everyone. We look foward to seeing you again.