“A Months stay in Roatan”
Review of East End Divers

East End Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: We provide personalized diving on the East end of Roatan far from the normal tourist destinations.
Snohomish, Washington
“A Months stay in Roatan”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My husband and I have gone diving in several parts of the world, none were as enjoyable, relaxing, and fun. Whether you are a novice or expert diver, you'll be in good hands. There were no cattle boat type excursions, equipment was good and they were on top of everything. Captain Ed and Kevin picked us up at our dock and within minutes we were down investigating Roatan's underwater life - fabulous! They made sure they pointed out many of the unusual specimens and kept a watchful eye out for pesky Barracudas. They were patient, easy going, attentive, full of area history, recommendations on restaurants, where to go, where not to go and a few good stories to boot! I wish we had seen their website before we made our plans on Roatan’s East end. They have an excellent website with a whole host of great links 'like house rentals', tides, good places to go and etc. None of the links are solicited just first hand. We stayed in Roatan for a month and trust me you don't want to get stuck in a place that is not up to par. So if you are planning a trip to the Island of Roatan, whether East end or not, check out their website, links and make arrangements to go diving with Captain Ed & Kevin. They will take good care of you and you won't be disappointed! We WILL be back!!!!! Hopefully sooner than later!!!! Thanks Guys!!!!!

Visited November 2012

Englewood fl
“First time in Roatan”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I was visiting my daughter and son in law who recently moved to Roatan and got to know Kevin and his crew. What a great bunch of guys. I , unfortunately don't have the guts to dive, but did do quite a bit of snorkeling in the 2 weeks I spent there. Keven was a gracious host, ( Thank YOU Kevin) a lovely man and his crew was great fun to hang out with. Everyone who did dive with them came back with happy faces on and rave reviews about their adventures. I am already planning my next trip and my husband is looking forward to diving with Kevin and his crew.

Visited April 2013
North Vernon, Indiana, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Vacation”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Kevin and Ed were wonderful! We finished our Open Water Dive Certification with them in Roatan and could not have picked a better team. They were very helpful in not only with diving, but know the area and the culture. Ed was waiting for us when we arrived to take us to dinner our first night. They picked us up every morning at the dock and ensured we were safe while we were with them. The diving in Roatan is beautiful. You won't go wrong with East End Divers!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Sherry L
Maine
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Low key relaxed diving”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

It really doesn't get much better than this. Dockside pick up. 5-10 minute rides out to dive sites. Great walls, reefs, swim throughs, and wildlife aplenty. Kevin and Capn Ed were great hosts... handled all of our needs - which isn't easy considering our group included one professional diver, 3 OW's, and one new discovery diver, our 13 year old son. We had a great time and hope to make our way back soon.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank surfsidemaine
Roatan, Honduras
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Wonderful day of snorkeling”
Reviewed June 18, 2012

A great alternative to West Bay when the wind blows from the west. We snorkeled off shore. Kevin was great and we had a great time seeing another side of the island. He was very accommodating for a 1st first time snorkeler with us. The reef was beautiful with lots of fish.

Visited May 2012