“Yummmm”

Half Moon Resort Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #60 of 212 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Pub, Central American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Keller, Texas
“Yummmm”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

We visited here as a suggestion from Bodden Tours. The food was delicious at a decent price. We had an appetizer, 4 beers and one entree. Was roughly $40. Our table said everything was great: conch, blackened fish, lemon pepper shrimp, broiled fish etc. Would definitely return!

Hollywood, Florida
“Lunch on the beach”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Fresh food, great view and friendly service. Stopped in after our zip line adventure. Place was packed and right on the beach. Hot home made bread, everything comes with a fresh salad and side. Good island fried chicken and it had no bones!!

Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“A Great Place to Spend the Day but...”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We spent the day on the beach chairs at Half Moon Bay resort. The drinks were cold and the food was delicious. The resort was well maintained and the bathrooms were clean. The snorkeling was great as well BUT....beware of the stairs leading down into the water. These are VERY slippery stairs!!! I walked down the stairs and slipped on the last one. 5 weeks later and I am still suffering from the concussion that I got from my fall. The cuts and bruises healed within a couple of weeks. I realize that my fall is not the fault of Half Moon Bay Resort but a sign regarding the slippery stairs would have been nice. This review is meant simply to warn others of the slippery stairs not to place blame. Would I return to Half Moon Bay? Absolutely!! But I would be very careful on those stairs!

• Visited December 2013
Santa Monica, California
“Beautiful location, excellent service”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

We ate at Half Moon a few times and absolutely loved the location. You are right on the water and it's lovely. The food was good and the service was great both times we came. It's very relaxing here and they have free Wi-Fi which was nice. Good strong drinks too. It's a bit out of the way but well worth seeking out.

Visited January 2014
Cherry Valley, California
“Absolutely the best meal in Roatan”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Half Moon Bay is always our first choice when we stay in Roatan. During our two week stay we eat here at least 5 times or more! We LOVE the outdoor deck over the water. Watching the sunset and listening to the waves while you eat a delicious meal is priceless. I always get the coconut grouper, my friend the coconut shrimp and we share! My husband thoroughly loves the pepper steak and hamburgers. We have taken up to 20 people with us and we always have great service, excellent food, and great relaxation. Don't miss this one if you visit Roatan!

• Visited March 2013