“Amazing trip with great snorkelling sites”
Review of Radical Adventures

Radical Adventures
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Spirit of Free Radical" our 48’ Catamaran is located on the East End of Roatan, the uncrowded, less visited end of the island. If you want an adventure snorkeling, diving, fishing and sailing in pristine waters, we do it all. Our professional crew guides you in the water snorkeling then serve you cold drinks while on board. We fire up our ships BBQ grill & load it up with Chicken & Shrimp Kabobs. Our chicken is boneless breasts cut into chunks & skewered along with onions & green peppers.Our shrimp is straight from the Local Shrimp Boats & couldn't be any fresher. Fresh Caesar Salad, & Honduran style rice round out the meal.Yum! We offer 1/2 day Cruise Ship Sail & Snorkel Excursions & full day East End Snorkel & Sail Day. The Yacht is very clean and offers 4 private washrooms. Daysail capacity is 30 guests. Private and custom charters can be arranged. Don’t miss the best part of Roatan!
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Myself and a group of friends did the catamaran trip in June. We had the most amazing time, the weather was great, the snorkelling was fantastic - huge visibility and lots of underwater life to experience. The guides showed us lots of things we would not have seen otherwise - lobsters, spider crabs, mini starfish. Ed and Julie were brilliant hosts, we felt thoroughly welcome, and spoilt with all the food and cocktails offered. An amazing day out, thoroughly recommended!!

All reviews
"baked muffins"
in 5 reviews
"chips and salsa"
in 8 reviews
"east end of the island"
in 10 reviews
"cruise ship"
in 20 reviews
"plantains"

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Ed and Julie are a fantastic team (and great cooks!). My friends and I had a wonderful day sailing and snorkelling. It was the first time that I had a snorkel tour guide and the staff were highly knowledgeable and helpful. Probably the best sailing trip I've ever had. Highly recommended.

1  Thank EllieWilliams36
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We had the privilege of going out on an all day cruise to the east end of the island on the Radical Catamaran. I have been on cat cruises in Mexico that don't even begin to compare, I felt like I was just another gringo handing over my money. Not so with Ed and Julie! You felt welcomed the minute you board, like long lost family. Wonderful catamaran that is very clean and well taken care off, make yourself at home. Ed, you had me at the Ceasar to start my day! The crew is top notch, very accommodating and knowledgeable. Your cook is amazing, delicious food!! No going hungry here. Great snorkling spots, not crowded like the west. It was a very special day and I can't wait to do it again. Cheers Ed & Julie You haven't seen the last of us.....

1  Thank Cori J
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Ed and Julie are wonderful hosts on a day you will never forget! Great food, wonderful people, and beautiful sites and water! You will not find a better way to spend a Roatan afternoon!