“Fantastic Dive Shop for divers of all experience levels”
Review of Barefoot Divers

Barefoot Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Barefoot Divers 5 Star IDC dive center offers valet diving- we do the work, you have the fun. Boats depart at 8:30, 10:30 and 2pm daily, with night dives on request. The dive shop is located at luxury boutique resort Barefoot Cay, close to the cruise ship docks, airport and ferry dock. Fresh fruit, water and towels are offered on every dive. The dive center has well-maintained rental equipment, private hot water showers and change facilities as well as individual dive lockers, air-conditioned classroom, and resort shop with dive accessories and logo wear. Mary's Place (voted Roatan's no.1 Dive site) is located right on the doorstep. A full range of PADI courses are available, including professional courses and internships. For non divers, there are organised snorkel trips and one day scuba courses.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Caledon, Canada
“Fantastic Dive Shop for divers of all experience levels”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Even as new divers I know we are already spoiled. Kelvin gave us a refresher and was thorough, patient and fun. Matt was dive master on the remainder of our trip and is professional, very knowledgeable, clearly loves what he does and a blast to be around. Erica and the team run a fantastic dive shop.... made the trip for my son and I.

Visited March 2014

Noumea, New Caledonia
“DM Internship & IDC”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I spent allmost 4 months among Barefoot Divers, for My Eco-Divemaster internship & the IDC, The Facility, Materials, Instructors, and all the lovely people working there;
Add to it that some of the best divesites in the world are only a few minutes away...
all that, made my stay unforgetable,
Definitely a World Class diveshop.
Thanks so much!

Visited December 2013
Manassas, Virginia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best dive shop in roatan from a veteran diver 500+ dives”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Eari was exactly who you want on a dive trip. Personable, knowledgable and a pleasure to hang out with. Equipment is top notch. Don't hesitate. Perfect for cruise shippers. Looking forward to returning

Visited February 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Made the trip!”
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Let me start off by saying that my experience with dive shops is minimal, I finished my certification at Barefoot Divers. However, the service and the facilities at this place are top notch. A storm rolled in and cancelled all diving on the north side of the island. While initially incredibly bummed, Erika worked with us to set us up with their dive shop at Barefoot Cay and everything worked out brilliantly. Kelvin was our dive master and instructor for our open water and our fun dives. He was awesome. He showed us some great dive sites, pointed out some fish/coral that we never would have seen (scorpionfish looked just like coral) and was an all-around great guy on top of it. When we go back to Roatan, we will definitely be diving with Barefoot Divers. I would recommend going to Roatan just to dive with these guys. They really made our trip and made it incredibly hard to leave.

Visited January 2014
Atlantic Highlands, New Jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Nice diving...”
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed diving in the Roatan, the reef was in great shape and lots of free swimming ells. Loved the dive shop, dive masters and boat captains. They did everything for you! A great group of people!

Visited January 2014