“A day with Barefoot Divers” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Barefoot Divers

Barefoot Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Barefoot Divers 5 Star IDC dive center offers valet diving- we do the work, you have the fun. Boats depart at 8:30, 10:30 and 2pm daily, with night dives on request. The dive shop is located at luxury boutique resort Barefoot Cay, close to the cruise ship docks, airport and ferry dock. Fresh fruit, water and towels are offered on every dive. The dive center has well-maintained rental equipment, private hot water showers and change facilities as well as individual dive lockers, air-conditioned classroom, and resort shop with dive accessories and logo wear. Mary's Place (voted Roatan's no.1 Dive site) is located right on the doorstep. A full range of PADI courses are available, including professional courses and internships. For non divers, there are organised snorkel trips and one day scuba courses.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sagamore Beach, Massachusetts
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A day with Barefoot Divers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2012

I did a 2-tank dive with Barefoot. I was impressed with their professionalism, attention to safety, thorough briefing. Excellent scuba dives with great underwater swim-throughs and coral formations

Visited April 2012

Austin, Texas
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Barefoot Divers at Barefoot Cay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2012

Barefoot divers is "on the main land" across a small water channel from Barefoot Cay. This is the dive shop you use from barefoot Cay. The shop was great. They had top notch equipment for rentals, were knowledgeable and friendly. I would use them again and again.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank Janice V
Arlington, Texas
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Awesome Dive Operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

There is not one bad thing I can say about the operation at Barefoot Divers (Barefoot Cay Resort), we left there completely satisfied and in shock how great this operation is.  Luc is amazing at running this operation and his staff (especially DM Clyde, Daniel & Boat Capt Tex, Angel) were so great!  I do not want to limit my comliments to just them, the security was fantastic, food was spectacular and service out of this world!  Luc and the whole dive staff deserve the highest praise possible, they were so careful with our gear and listed to all we wanted.  I must mention that we did not stay in the actual resort but were day guests so we could dive with them, they were very sensitive to maintain the safety of their resort guests as we were not allowed to go on the "island" where the bungalows are.  That was impressive to me!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank Kelldan2667
Arcadia, Louisiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hope to return soon!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2012

My son and I dove with Barefoot last year and it was incredible. We were spoiled with the service we got. The dive shop is first rate and the lunch was top fare. These guys have a first rate dive program that I would put up against anyone. This was only our second ocean dive and the guides were really attentive to our needs as new divers. We are really looking forward to returning next year.

Visited July 2011
Chicago, Illinois
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The staff won't let you be disappointed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2012

First time divers and staff was very patient with us.

Visited March 2012