“Awesome experience”

Jungle Top Zipline Adventure
Ranked #8 of 192 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My sisters and I were on a family cruise and one of the locals recommended this place to us. We hadn't planned on doing anything while in Roatan but am I glad we did. I say we because we all went to the location but I did not participate in the ziplining activity itself. I found others to keep me busy. The zipline was my 65 year old sister's idea and she and my 61 year old sister had a blast. First they were taken up a steep hill by a pickup truck to the starting point. I went up and had a spectacular view of the mountains, bay and our cruise ship. The guides, Ronald and Kevin, were incredible, always keeping the group safe. Showing them different ways to go off one of the 18 platforms to make the most of their experience. While my sisters were in the trees I was taken to a little place outback where I got to play with the monkeys. Held them and fed them. Now I know why Ross on "Friends" like Marcelle so much. Too cute. And for the overall experience, the price was not bad.

2  Thank DonnaPearce

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Easy, short walk from cruise ship. Book online instead of with the ship and pay about 50%. It is 18 ziplines which gave us plenty of chances to perform stunts that our great guides Brandon and Peter showed us. I gave the guides my camera and they took some great pictures. It took about an hour to drive up the hill and do the ziplines back down. Very cute monkey to interact with after the tour. Well run. Highly recommended. We walked back to the ship for a quick lunch and then went to one of the local beaches.

1  Thank WickedC238
Reviewed April 12, 2013

This was great! Our whole family (ages 7-65) had a fabulous time! Our guide Wilson was a ton of fun. Well worth the money. And, even though the monkeys didn't love me, we had a great time seeing them.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

First time zip lining and I had a ball! I am ecstatic about this place, the prices were VERY reasonable. . The staff was very friendly, polite, humorous and helpful!!!! Thanks Kevin, Rafael, William, Denzel and Ron it was a blast!

Reviewers: This is a very good place to zip line in Roatan, Honduras. After zip lining we visited and took pictures with the monkeys AND had a personalized tour of Roatan all very sensible priced.

1  Thank RozT705
Reviewed April 7, 2013

We had a lot of fun on the zip lines and a big shout out to Ron & Jeremy! We have been zip lining before but we had never been introduced to doing zip lining tricks! By the end we were all doing back flips or front flips off the starting platform or doing a "superman"!! You cant find a better one on the island. They also have monkeys that you can see and feed and other critters!