“Great Time with Ron & Kevin”

Jungle Top Zipline Adventure
Ranked #8 of 184 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great Time with Ron & Kevin”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

We were staying on Roatan so we planned to do this tour when there weren't any cruise ships in port to get more personalized attention from the guides. I thought the entrance was a little hard to see even with the big sign in the water. I think most people would be walking over from the cruise port so that might be easier, we were driving and trying to pay attention to all of our surroundings.

Our guides were Kevin and Ron. These guys were awesome! Ron was definitely the chattier of the two and made everyone feel comfortable. We had one person who never zip lined before and she was a little worried but Ron kept offering her encouragement. Ron also took my camera and was taking pictures of us while were zip lining. Kevin was the gymnast of the two and was showing us handstands and back flips off the platforms. We were all trying the tricks as we went along. There were 18 zip lines in all and 3 of them were pretty long. After completing all of the zip lines, we got to play with the monkeys which was a lot of fun. I felt that added to the tour and for that reason I specifically sought out this zip line outfit. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone that wants to try zip lining while in Roatan!

Visited March 2013

Neoga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a Blast”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

On Feb 28, 2013 Gena and I had the pleasure of trying for the first time ziplining. For a couple 60 & 65, we had a blast. The very courteous and professional help from William and Wilson made the ride even better. We would recommend this zipline to anyone wanting to try this. It was great.
Ray Wayne

Oranjestad, Aruba
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“uh, AWESOME”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I did this with my sister when we came in with the cruise ship. I knew I wanted to zipline, but the company right outside the port offered it as well, but it was way more expensive. This place was worth the extra walking around and we had a blast. Our guides, Pedro and Ro Nal, were awesome and taught us how to do tricks and really calmed down my nervous sister.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family of 4 ziplined this past weekend with Andy and Kevin. They were so much fun to be with and if you have a camera they will snap shots of you all while you zip. My kids and hubby were ready to go again! Highly recommend them, we will be going again. It was 18 different lines of varying lengths with some being more flexible than others so the kids can do "tricks", I was happy just simply zipping. My husband did a trick as well, though not on purpose. Love them!

1 Thank Tracy M
Roseau, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome zipline with great views!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family of 5 did this zipline today. Our guides William & Rafael were great. They showed the kids how to do tricks while ziplining. We have done another zipline on the island and this one was the best. There are great views!