“We had a Blast” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neoga
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We had a Blast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2013

On Feb 28, 2013 Gena and I had the pleasure of trying for the first time ziplining. For a couple 60 & 65, we had a blast. The very courteous and professional help from William and Wilson made the ride even better. We would recommend this zipline to anyone wanting to try this. It was great.
Ray Wayne

Oranjestad, Aruba
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“uh, AWESOME”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

I did this with my sister when we came in with the cruise ship. I knew I wanted to zipline, but the company right outside the port offered it as well, but it was way more expensive. This place was worth the extra walking around and we had a blast. Our guides, Pedro and Ro Nal, were awesome and taught us how to do tricks and really calmed down my nervous sister.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Fort Myers, Florida, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What a Blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

My family of 4 ziplined this past weekend with Andy and Kevin. They were so much fun to be with and if you have a camera they will snap shots of you all while you zip. My kids and hubby were ready to go again! Highly recommend them, we will be going again. It was 18 different lines of varying lengths with some being more flexible than others so the kids can do "tricks", I was happy just simply zipping. My husband did a trick as well, though not on purpose. Love them!

1 Thank Tracy M
Roseau, Minnesota, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome zipline with great views!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our family of 5 did this zipline today. Our guides William & Rafael were great. They showed the kids how to do tricks while ziplining. We have done another zipline on the island and this one was the best. There are great views!

“Best zipline ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

The zipline was the best part I had on the island and also(william and wilkie) was the best they learn us how to do tricks on the zipline. And after we finish the zipline we went to see the monkey and then these became my favorite part(marvin) was the best, and also he give us a good tour about the monkeys them.