“AWESOME!!! Even my old dad did it!”

Clip N Zip Canopy Tours
Ranked #59 of 183 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the wonders of our beautiful island from new heights with an exhilarating Roatan canopy tour through tropical foliage. As the newest and safest Roatan zip line excursion on the island, our tours feature diverse vegetation, unique tropical wildlife, and stunning Caribbean ocean views. An adrenaline-laced Roatan shore excursion for young and old alike, Clip 'N Zip Canopy Tours is located within a nature preserve, only 50 feet from the new Mahogany Bay cruise port.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
AZ
3 attraction reviews
“AWESOME!!! Even my old dad did it!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

This was part of a package deal we booked through Island Marketing. We did the ATV's next door and then we came to the zip line. It was awesome! I have to admit I was a little apprehensive at first, but after getting geared up and driven up the mountain and after a short hike to the first platform, our guides Alexander and Edwin put us at ease and it was all downhill from there!

We did the zip line express. They also offer a zip line adventure. The longest zip line we did was over 900 feet. On the adventure it's over 1600 feet and you zip down to the beach! If I ever go back to Roatan, I am DEFINITELY doing that one!

This place was very professional and very safety-oriented. I never felt unsafe once I jumped off that first platform! The location is very convenient to the cruise terminal, just across the street. If you're looking for something to do in Roatan, hopefully your ship is the only one in port so it's not too crowded.

Orange, Texas
“Best Zip Line”
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My husband and I arrived on Roatan on Jan 1, 2014 on the Carnival Magic. We decided to try zip lining since we have never done this, and my husband wanted to conquer his fear of heights. Wilfod and Jose were our guides and they were awesome! They stayed with us the entire ride, and made this our most enjoyable experience of our entire time of all 3 ports (Roatan, Belize, Cozumel). My husband and I loved it!

Houston, Texas, United States
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

Great views and the guys along the way were fun. They had great lines. I am glad I did it in Roatan!

Lancaster OH
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Exhilarating!”
Reviewed December 27, 2013

This is the zip line at Mahogany Bay where the Carnival ships dock. It is within about a thousand yards of the dock. The "office" is small and unassuming with just a few benches for sitting and gearing up. We had the opportunity to meet the owners - wonderful and warm people. Their employees are cheerful, helpful and excellent at providing a safe experience. You are driven to near the top of the canopy and then walk a ways uphill to the first platform up in the trees. We were both winded, but once we started onto the zip lines, the effort was worth it sooo much! The thrill was great and the experience unforgettable. If only we lived near here - we would take this tour every month. Wow! The price was very reasonable too. Thank you for the memories.

Visited April 2013
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“When they say "Zip" they mean it.”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Upside - I felt like this was a very safe trip to be on. Good equipment, very nice workers, nice ziplines.
On the downside it was "let's see how fast we can get everyone through this". There's no guiding - it was very here you go, off you go. I felt bored, and like I was an inconvenience to the people who were working there.

Visited December 2013