“a great time”

Pirates of the Caribbean Canopy Tour
Ranked #34 of 220 Tours in Roatan
Reviewed January 27, 2014

ill try to make this short . we did the extreme extreme tour and it was great. My wife would not go for fear of safety issues. How wrong she was, double cables were on all ziplines and there was never any fear of failure. the lines are fast but the slowing is gradual. there is no need for breaking. its all done for yo. all in all, a great time at a great price. thumbs up to the pirates!!!!!

Reviewed January 18, 2014

A couple of my family members decided to do the extreme ziplining experience as part of an island tour with Roatan Trips and Tours (which we highly recommend). We all had a fantastic time ziplining. Although it took a little longer than we had hoped (since several family members were shopping and then waiting for us), those of us who did it couldn't get enough.

The drive up to the first line, well, was a bit bumpy but started the experience off just right. The views from the top are amazing and the first zipline...holy cow was it long and high. They get shorter after that but each was fun and I never felt unsafe.

Kelvin and Anthony were our guides and they were excellent, making sure we were all hooked on and everything was safe, pulling us in at the end if needed. These guys work very very hard so please be ready to have a tip for them at the end.

We would highly recommend these folks.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The excursion we had booked with our cruise line was cancelled because of light rain and winds, and when we explained this worry to the employees of this company at the pier, he explained that the issue with wind was that it slowed you down, and so they would have to help each person on our previous excursion (a group of about 30 people) in from the end of the lines. This company was less expensive, and had two options for the tour - we chose to do the "extreme extreme" tour, which started over 340 ft above the mountain. We were a small group of four, which meant we really got to enjoy our trip. They explained the safety procedures well, and were very good with me and my fiance, even working me through my extreme fear of heights. They took pictures of us (lots of them!) and we were able to get a CD of all the photos for an affordable price. The staff was all extremely friendly and helpful. We even got to meet some little monkey friends at the "office":part of the grounds. The whole experience was so wonderful,

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This was my second zipline experience and it definitely lived up to my expectations. We had a 7 person group and the staff worked incredibly hard to keep everything running smoothly and keep wait times between runs to a minimum. We did the extreme course and recommend it highly. Everyone in our group enjoyed it with no problems - including two that had never done a zipline before. As a word of caution, take cash if you can - they charge a 16% fee to use credit cards.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

I’m not going to lie, I was downright scared but I couldn’t let my kids see it. We did the extreme course and after the first segment the fear subsided, mostly. It was incredible. The weather was beautiful, it was a perfect day. Our guide was terrific; he took special care of my 8 year old that was too light to go on the zip line alone. He even took my son with him on one run. You are on top of the world. It was such an amazing experience. I’m really glad we went on this excursion as a family. It was fun to cheer each other on. Young and old, our group had such a great time.
The truck ride to the starting point could have been an excursion all by itself! Be sure to hold on tight and don't look back down the hill.