“Great time!”

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Don't be afraid of the extreme zip line option. The name scared my daughter off so we opted for the regular experience which was a lot of fun with some bridges and stuff but the zip lines weren't very long. The staff was super friendly and helpful. The only negative part was the cage of monkeys they have at the end and in order to go see them they wanted to charge us $8 each. Really, after I just spent $135?

Visited December 2012
1 Thank bll97

Miami Beach, Florida
67 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 105 helpful votes
“The Most Breathtaking View of Roatan!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This activity is a must-do on the island of Roatan!

We did the Extremely Extreme Tour- As a skydiver, the first platform blew me away...It was like standing on a precipice with the most incredible view of the reef and turquoise waters. There was also a hawk that was flying overhead that enhanced the experience - it made me feel like I was flying in the tropics! It was worth the extra price that you pay for the upgraded tour to Extremely Extreme. I did my research prior to going to Roatan and read reviews at other establishments - I liked the fact that this place boasted the highest platform around and it was oh-so-worth it. I will do it again and again...

We had the most awesome guides as well - Trouble & Sloat were a great team to do this with. They were cracking jokes the entire time but had our safety at their utmost importance. They made my best friend feel really comfortable - being that it was her first time.

I can't wait to bring a larger group of friends to experience this in the Spring! :)

Visited November 2012
3 Thank LJ M
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Don't miss this!”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We did the Extremely Extreme Zip line. My sister made me do it - I am afraid of heights. We all had a blast! I would do it again. Everyone was friendly and helpful. They were on time and there were no lines! The beach they took us to after we zipped was awesome - private, clean, beautiful and with great facilities. 6 of us were on a 7 day cruise and we all agreed this was by far our best day!

Visited December 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Best Zip Experience”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

The best zip lines I have encountered. Choose the extreme option for paramount views riding over the terrain and jungle. It seems intimidating at first but once you take off it’s really a nice experience. The guides are great and fun plus make it safe for everyone. Skip the beach option if offered as the accommodations are not worth the drive. Overall a great time!

Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We visited Roatan December 2012/January 2013 with our kids, 6, 8, and 11. None of us had been ziplining before so we started out with the "Regular" course, which included ziplines and bridges. The Staff were wonderful, and explained everything very well. Our kids were comfortable and had a blast. As soon as we finished they wanted to try the extreme course. We went back two days later, and were given a great discount for our second visit. The Extreme Course is all ziplines. They kids were thrilled. The staff was wonderful. Made us feel safe, and worked hard to make sure we had a great time. Thanks to our guide Mike who treated our little girl like a princess. By the end she was hanging upside-down while zipping thought the trees. HUGE smile on her face. Loved it!

Visited January 2013