“The worse food I have eaten”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Foster's West Bay

Foster's West Bay
Ranked #90 of 209 Restaurants in Roatan
Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Central American, Pub, South American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Scenic view
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Ohio
“The worse food I have eaten”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

It is strange that this restaurant either gets very good reviews or lousy reviews, it is almost like it is 2 different restaurants.
I ordered the conch, it was not edible. Seriously- we took most of it to feed the stray dogs that hang out there and they wouldn't eat it. I know that sounds like a mean remark or catty, but I really couldn't chew the conch and the dogs wouldn't eat it, it was still where we left it the next day. My wife had the shrimp and it was almost as bad, at least you could chew it but that is the most positive thing I can say. The waiter was watching the NBA game and ignored us for most of the night, then they "accidentally" overcharged us. How do you have an entree that includes 2 sides then charge extra for the 2 included sides.
I am curious why the reviews are so disparate. I have never given this negative a review and maybe we just went on a bad night. If others would care to comment on their experiences, I am very curious to hear them.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank xcapeohio

Middlebury, Vermont
“Good food but TV doesn't have the soccer channels”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

We tried the fish tacos and lobster tails and both dishes were very good. Note that the menu mentions that beans and rice accompany many dishes. This actually means that one scoop of beans mixed with rice accompanies the dishes.

Visited June 2013
Natchitoches, Louisiana
“Lobster mania”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

If you want Lobster, this is the place to go. We had two lobster tails, two sides and a drink for $13 bucks. You can't find that anywhere. The good was great and the entertainment just as good.

Visited May 2013
“Best place ever to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

We attended a wedding that was held at this restaurant. Leslie and Marty and everyone else involved did an amazing job on everything. The ceremony they set up was os beautiful and perfect, the reception that was held in the restaurant was awesome! The food was the best food I have ever had at a wedding ever!

The service there was always excellent and friendly, and the food was very very good. We ate 80% of our meals there thats how good it was and I tried almost everything on the menu and was always craving more. Leslie and Marty are two of the most friendliest and most awesome couple I have ever met. I would defiantly recommending booking your wedding there or if not getting married eating there you won't be disappointed.

• Visited May 2013
Metairie, Louisiana
“Great food. Great staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I love the fish tacos my husband loves Thursday lobster night. We both enjoy the food at Foster's in West Bay. The staff are very friendly and eager to make it a good dining experience .
They have specials most nights and also live entertainment on some nights.

• Visited May 2013