“Great Flight”

ZUPERMAN ZIP N DIP TOUR
Ranked #12 of 190 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer 11 zip-lines and 13 platforms through the jungle. This is a tour design for adventure seekers of all ages with great views and long zips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 30, 2010

I liked this zip line for the closeness to other attractions such as good snorkeling and the cruise terminal. Our driver took very good care of our group of 14, as we didn't all do the same things after the zip line. The young guides at the South Shore Canopy Tours were very professional and safety was foremost. They were very pleasant and what pleased them most was that we had fun zip lining. We didn't see much wild life as the weather wasn't great and the iguanas weren't out sunning themselves. Over all it was a fun experience.

1  Thank HarHar_10

Reviewed November 29, 2010

My wife and I went to do the zip line tour. We had a really good time. As we were not with a cruise ship and had arranged directly with the shop they came and picked us up, and dropped us off at the end for no fee. They also then put us with two guides by ourselves which was really cool as it was in effect a private tour!

The whole trip only lasted about 40-45 minutes. The views are spectacular and it really is a fantastic rush! The guides were very friendly and we had a lot of fun. Finally it felt like an extremely safe operation, all the gear was as close to new as you could hope. An example of this is that the first pair of cloves they gave me, the elastic was a bit tatty but fine to use. The guide ran off as soon as he noticed and grabbed a brand new pair.

1  Thank ajwkmills
Reviewed November 27, 2010

We loved our trip with South Shore! It was voted the number one adventure of the trip by my family. I set up our zip line trip directly through South Shores website and am VERY happy I did. We saved quite a bit of $$ doing it that way. We were on a Princess cruise that stopped in Roatan and because of my research on TripAdvisor picked South Shore.

We had to walk outside of the compound at Mahogany Bay which was the only downside and a very small one at that. Once we had our group together their driver took us to the start of the zip lines and stayed there until we were done. As soon as we were dropped off we were met by a South Shore guide and walked through the entire process of signing in and getting set up with gear. Each group is assigned 3 guides who stay with you from start to finish. Our guides were happy and helpful the whole way, making sure it was fun for everyone.

If you're looking for something to do in Roatan I would definitely include a zip line tour with South Shore!

Reviewed November 15, 2010

Zip lining was my favorite part of vacation. The guides were friendly and did special tricks with several of us. I felt completely safe the entire time in spite of the fact that I was flying through the air attached only to a harness. It was not very crowded and we only had to wait for another group to go once. A friend who had been on other zip lining tours said this was by far faster, longer, and higher than other lines he had been on. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 10, 2010

This was the best zip line I have been on. Longer, faster, higher and more platforms than a few others. Our guides were polite and made my friends
relaxed since this was their first time. Will have to come back sometime.