“Fun day!!!!”

ZUPERMAN ZIP N DIP TOUR
Ranked #12 of 190 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer 11 zip-lines and 13 platforms through the jungle. This is a tour design for adventure seekers of all ages with great views and long zips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 11, 2013

Our last day in Roatan we decided to try the zipline out. We had a group of kids with us, ranging from ages 9 to 17 and they all loved it. I am a bit hesitant of heights but I felt very comfortable and not afraid at all. The staff was so much fun and let us do special tricks on certain lines. This is an absolute must do in Roatan. Enjoy the views!!!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Although a bit far from the port, this was a memorable zip line experience. I had never zip lined before and was terrified but after the first few runs, I was right at home. They went quickly and efficiently and I loved it! The guides were fun and funny but made sure we were safe as well. Beautiful views from the lines too!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

although my wife is a complete scared-y-cat, the staff made her feel safe and secure. At first she was going to stay behind, but after the initial briefing, she was off like a zipline expert! We had tremendous fun and the cost would have been cheap, even at twice the price!!!! definetly recommend!!!
Dan and Carol Warren

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This was booked direct. They picked us up at our resort and returned us. Took about 1 1/2 hrs and we REALLY ENJOYED the Zip line a lot, especially my grandson.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I have been on 7 zip lines and this is one of the top ones that I have tried. The length of the runs as well the height were outstanding!