“Great Experience”

Roatan Shore Excursion: Zip 'n' Dip Canopy Tour
Ranked #13 of 167 Outdoor Activities in Roatan
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer 11 zip-lines and 13 platforms through the jungle. This is a tour design for adventure seekers of all ages with great views and long zips.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Highland,
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

This was my wife and I first attempt at Zip Lining (we are 55 +) we were made to feel comfortable and confident with our guides and the entire operation. Very organized, helpful and mixed with humor. The experience itself was a Thrill, the first couple of runs were a little intimidating for me ( I am afraid of heights). By our third run we both were excited and totally enjoying the ride. What a great experience , we can't say enough about the entire staff and overall operation at South Shore Zip Line, they were great and very helpful. Totally worth the money.

John & Julie - New York

Visited November 2012

Superior, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ziplining Adventure of a Lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

My girlfriends and I and our mothers stopped in Roatan while on a cruise early November 2012 and the excursion we booked (privately and not through Carnival...) was zip and dip with South Shore Zip Line. Let me tell you.... it was amazing. We were all slightly scared and inexperienced, but our guides were so easygoing and funny that it lightened the mood right away and we were able to enjoy the adventure. Looking back, I can't decide if I enjoyed the beautiful sights and free flying feelings or the guides better. It's really a toss up. Another aspect of South Shore was the tricks.... YES TRICKS ON A ZIP LINE! As if zip lining wasn't exhilarating enough, they helped us do two "tricks": the Superman and the Upside Down. Even if you aren't the most adventurous person, I recommend trying it. Your guide goes with you and stops for you. It's easy and something you will regret not doing. There is probably so much I am missing, but here's the point... I recommend South Shore because I had the time of my life there. The guides are funny, youthful, fun, helpful, comforting, and they LOVE their job. By far my favorite excursion. AND.... The bus ride to the zip lines was informational as well. Alvin was our bus driver and he gave us a great tour of the place. All in all it was a great experience and we also made it back to the ship on time! Which is definitely a plus.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Taylor C
Santa Barbara
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a Thrill!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

My wife and I did the zip line with South Shore by West Bay and we had a blast! This is the best zip line we have ever done. The staff was friendly and helpful. We all laughed a lot. Especially at my wife who kept screaming- with the thrill of course. Fun Time!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Bill H
Colorado Springs, Colorado
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Zip Line we have done.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was the best zip line we have done. We did the zip line in Belize and this one was longer and a bit more exciting. When we go back to Roatan, we will be using South Shore again.

Visited June 2012
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

We had such a great time at this zipline. The staff was so nice to us, very friendly and conscientious. They even used my camera to take photos of all of us on the ziplines. We felt very safe with them. The views are breath-taking and we all came away with a big smile.

Visited October 2012