“Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed April 9, 2012

We got the Margarita pizza, which was delicious. The staff was friendly and service was good. Good view of water and main street.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

I tried this little pizza place for the first time several years ago and now I go back every time I'm on the island. The pizza is made right in front of you in their brick oven. The price is great and so is the pizza.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

everything we liked,,food great taste and the staff made us feel like we were the only ones in restaurant.a must go place

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This place has become a tradition for my husband and I. The first thing we do when getting off the plane from the US, is head to Bella Napoli for the pizza and cold Salva's. It's a road-side stand with a brick-oven. The ladies are very friendly and the pizza is always good.

Reviewed February 6, 2012

Went here to have pizza, place was covered with cats. About 10 cats total were jumping all over the tables, chairs & pizza was full of flies!