Marble Hill Farms
$398
$219
  • Breakfast included
Barefoot Cay Resort(French Harbour)
$174
The Beach House(West End)
$175
$171
$353
Orbitz.com
Splash Inn Dive Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$74
Paradise Beach Hotel(West Bay)(Great Value!)
$203
  • Breakfast included
Seagrape Plantation Resort(West End)(Great Value!)
$75
Cocolobo(West End)
$87
  • Breakfast included
Lands End(West End)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
All reviewsthe crow's nesttropical island diversjam tastingeast end of the islandhot sauceminutes driving distancebalconies overlooking the seapigeon caytree houseunforgettable weekoff the beaten pathrelaxing holidayrented a carhidden paradisedive masterthe main houseon site restaurant
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I was there at the same time and I couldn't agree with her more. Jan and Edward werer really laid back and allowing folks to dive as they wish within reason. I really had an enjoyable time with these fine folks. All of the dives were most pleasant except for the Morat Wall day which was superb. Great and easy diving at it's best.

Room Tip: Although we did not stay at Marble Hills, we were nearby at Paya Bay and they had a wonderful connection with Mel and Jan. Our folks had us on the dock in ten minutes each morning and they were ready to go. A most pleasant op with which to dive.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was possibly one of the best vacations we have had to date. We stayed in a rental house in Punta Blanca (a community a few minutes away from MHF) but we were at the farm every day. There isn't a bad thing that we could say about the farm and will absolutely be staying there when, not if, we go back to Roatan.
Where to start...
The Crow's Nest - Rebecca was great. The chips with salsa & bean dip was SO good - I'm still thinking about it.
Tropical Island Flavors - Mel set everything up for us to do a tasting and we went back to NY with 7 bottles - enough said, they were delicious.
Casitas & Treehouses - even though we didn't stay there, we got a tour so we can spread the word and so we know what we'll be booking next time. The treehouses are *beautiful*, brandnew, and with a great view. The casitas are really nice too, more spacious but not the view of the water. Casitas and treehouses have air conditioning. Great to stay for a long stay or even if you're going for a country retreat from the West End for a night or two.
Tropical Island Divers - So much to say... Yan was our instructor and an excellent one in fact. As a new diver there were a few things that I was anxious about and he put all my worries to rest and handled me better than I could have ever asked when I began to panic. He put all my worries behind me and allowed me to enjoy one of the best things ever - the open waters. Going on twelve dives in the course of our stay, only on one dive were we there with another dive boat which was amazing! Yan knew the dive sites like the back of his hand and he explained all of them before we dove which was nice. He also pointed out great things under water and told us what they were when we surfaced which was very interesting. Eduardo was the capitan and was great too. He was very easy going over the waves (which is very nice for someone like me who gets seasick very easily). He helped out a great deal with the equipment, getting on and off the boat, and also pointed out really cool things to see under the water. Yan, Mel and Eduardo had great hospitality during, before and after each dive. They made us feel so welcome.
Yan and Mel went above and beyond their duties at the farm and directed us in the right direction for other things to check out on the island making our stay on Roatan amazing in everyway. We thank them for making our trip one of a kind.
We are already recommending Marble Hill Farms to everyone we know!
Can't wait to go back.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I live on the island and enjoy taking guests here on my private tours. We see iguanas, eat great food and lay in the hammocks overlooking the water. The farm is off the beaten path and away from all the hotels and bars in West Bay and West End. I love the tranquility of Marble Hill Farms and have a new experience each time I visit.

Say hello to Rebekah at the bar/restaurant, she is so much fun and enjoy a Salva Vida on the second story of their deck.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank OzzyPirate
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Six of us spent a week diving at Marble Hill and we had a wonderful time. Dives were incredible and diver master Jan (aka Buddy) was friendly, attentive and very relaxed. Located on the east end away from the crowds we never saw another dive boat the entire trip. The last day we took an extended trip out to the Moret wall and it was spectacular. All the supporting staff, especially Mel and Brian were great to be around. Cheers Kimbob

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 1, 2012

It's a beautiful place to be one with nature! You can reconnect with nature and a slower/careless lifestyle. It is quite remote from the rest and not in a really touristic area, but the island isn’t that big. You can easily see the best of the island on your stay. The gardens are amazing and your neighbours, the Lizards, aren’t very noisy 
There aren't a lot of casitas, but this also means that there aren't many people  Very nice and quiet. You can really relax in the hammocks on the docks, enjoy their homemade Jams, have a drink at the restaurant/bar or just go kayaking.
Jan is truly an amazing instructor/person and patiently gave me my first diving lessons (Thanks Jan). My partner is more experienced and went diving every day. He told me that the Reef and the oceanic life is really phenomenal, especially Pigeon Cays is worthwhile.
Mel is also wonderful, such a positive spirit. Thank you for introducing Yoga to me, it really works!
My advice is to ask Mel and Jan what you should do/see at Roatan. They know the island and the dive locations very good. Thanks Jan & Mel for a relaxing Holiday.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple