“Beautiful”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed March 12, 2011

We stayed in one of the cabanas- the Wahoo. We didn't get to meet Andrew or Wendy, but they had some nice people house-sitting and they took us snorkeling one day. You can walk down to the water but it is a hike. The views are spectacular. I spent many hours soaking in the pool and gazing out at the ocean.

Visited March 2011
1 Thank Morganmime

Sioux Lookout, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My Favorite Activity in Roatan, Honduras”
Reviewed April 13, 2008

On a recent vacation to Roatan I took a day-long excursion with One Fish Two Fish Charters. I wanted to experience being out on the Carribean Sea. This charter had the option of fishing, snorkling and sightseeing.
We left in their boat, 'La Paz' (Peace, in Spanish), and headed out. It was a perfect day with calm seas and the sun shining.
As I'm not a fisherman but wanted to try my hand at it, Andrew patiently explained what I needed to do and assisted me in setting up my line. His 20 years of experience paid off because before long I caught a tuna. It was a small one so we used it for bait and bingo, a big fish hit! What fun.
We moved on to sightsee. Wendy and Andrew were excellent tour guides explaining the history of the island as we traveled.
To my great surprise, wild dolphins came to visit twice. There were about seven the first time and about forty the second time. They circled the boat, singing and dancing. I love dolphins and this experience I will never forget. All the time, Andrew kept the boat moving slowly as he explained the dolphins like the wake from the motor.
We had a substantial lunch all homemade and plenty of it.
We moved on to snorkling and Wendy assisted me in putting on my equipment, helping me to use it properly and remained close by with a watchful eye which I appreciated. I also knew that if anything happened, she is a Registered Nurse and could take care of me. She explained what fish I was seeing and all about the coral under the sea.
All in all, the cost was very reasonable for the services they provided. Full Day Fishing Charters (8hrs) $500. Half Day Fishing Charters(4hrs) $300.
It was a wonderful time and I would recommend their charter to anyone. Wendy and Andrew made the day an event that will be
etched in my memory forever.

4 Thank Llyn W