G&G's Clearwater Paradise
Hotel Guanaja(Guanaja)(Great Value!)
$124
  • Breakfast included
Roland's Garden Guesthouse(Guanaja)(Great Value!)
$90
$104
$130
Priceline
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsevery mealgreat divingdive masterthe reefsdive sitesbay islandsswim throughsfishnight divegreat fooddietary needsgreat hostsdiving experienceworth the tripdive shophomemade cookiesresort staff
Reviewed November 15, 2012

We had the luck to find these small paradise while in Guanaja, George and ginger are really something else! Amazing hosts and not to talk about the cooking! Wonderful, every ingredient as fresh as it can get.. And when it came time to the drinks cold beer, killer margaritas!The rooms were impecable, big comfy bed, working a/c, nice shower with hot running water and a great view of the island.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Clearwater it was spectacular. The diving was unbelievable with lots of coral labyrinths and key holes. The water was crystal clear and felt like bath water. George is the most experienced diver I've dove with in 18 years of diving. He took us on a night dive where we saw octopus out playing, frog fish, sea baskets feeding, eels, and much more. One of our favorite dives yet. You won't be disappointed!

Ginger is always waiting to feed you delicious meals. She aims to please and will go out of her way to feed the pickiest eaters. We felt right at home.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank CAMFine
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I never felt so at home on a vacation. The diving was extraordinary and George is an amazing dive master (taught me everything I know!) Words cannot describe the food, the people, or the environment. Everyone was super helpful and easy going. I had so much fun and was taken back by the perfection of my trip! I love George and Ginger and I hope I am able to go back again and again and again!

• Stayed: July 2012
2  Thank CassieFarmer
Reviewed August 9, 2012

The uniqueness of this trip is difficult to explain. It was all I could ever imagine it to be and more. The diving was amazing and the people were so nice. The quality of this trip was amazing and I know I will never forget the amazing things I saw and the experiences I had! By far this was the best vacation of my life!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank CourtWheels
Reviewed August 6, 2012

I am guilty of not expressing how strongly I feel about my Clearwater experience. I consider myself very fortunate to have been G&G's first customer. I have also had the opportunity to watch them grow and become the # 1 resort in Guanaja. Trust me...they deserve it. You couldn't ask for better accommodations anywhere and the diving is phenomenal. My wife and I enjoyed so much we built a vacation home right next door. Treat yourself to a special experience. Come on down.

Rick and Julie

Room Tip: Any room is a good choice.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family