“Muy bien”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Canopy Tours Tikal

Canopy Tours Tikal
More attraction details
Owner description: Here we rely on the CANOPY TOUR TIKAL, horseback riding between ancient and dense forest, as well as restaurant and links to archaeological sites in the Maya area and populations of tourist concentration. With respect to the canopy, we can assure you that this is one of the best ecological tours because it is a journey into the jungle, Tarzan-style, 30 meters in height and an average speed of 60 kilometers per hour.
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Muy bien”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

A very fun adventure. WIsh it had lasted longer - the jungle comes alive in the trees. Albert came and picked us up right on time. He was full of interesting information about the Canopy tour and Tikal. Good for all ages and skill levels. Highly recommend doing this while in Tikal.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Guatraveler33

• Finnish first
San Francisco, California
159 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 131 helpful votes
“Zip lining through the jungle - what a rush!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

As an American, I found it amazing that all we had to do was give them our money ($30 per person) and that was it - no signing of releases etc.

It was SO much fun - my kids and I both loved it. I must admit I was scared to jump the first time - but it was such an amazing rush - I would do it again for sure. (My kids wanted to do it again right after we finished - that did not happen) There are about 8 lines and it takes about an hour. Way fun!

2 Thank SFOglobetrotter
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Adventure with Wonderful Guides!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Tikal this winter for our honeymoon and wanted to add some adventure, so we planned the sunrise tour and right Canopy tours came to collect us with their mini van at our hotel. Gama, who was the main "instructor" was WONDERFUL! He really reassured us and taught us how to zipline like pros! It was a truly wonderful experience and I highly suggest you do it! Plus it only costs $35 USD

1 Thank Vanymisu
Kandahar, Kandahar, Afghanistan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good for the price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2012

For $50 we did the Canopy tour and horseback ride. The canopy tour was pretty good, but nothing too scary. The horses were small, but friendly. We had many first time riders with us and they did just fine. The ride is through the jungle for about hour-hour and half.

1 Thank Darrell H
Boston, Massachusetts
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“flying through the trees”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

This was fun thing to do in the Tikal area. I went with my children who actually enjoyed it a bit more then me. (it was a height thing) . They still say it was one of there favorite things we did in Guatemala. The guys who helped us with our harness and zip lining were very nice and helped calm my nerves. It was a series of 8 zip lines. The cost was $30 us dollars per person and they wanted cash and not credit card which would have been good to know in advance of zip lining.

Visited July 2012