“Best crepes in town!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sabe Delis

Sabe Delis
Cuisines: Italian, French, Pizza, Healthy
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Welcome to Sabe Delis, the purpose of this restaurant is offer you a big variety of dishes with french and italian influence. Savoury and sweet crepes, pizzas, homemade pasta and more. Our products are all fresh, homemade and selected to give you the best quality. We are expecting you all day a week from 12am to 12pm. Live music every saturday at 7h30pm.
Eugene, Oregon
“Best crepes in town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

I ate here a few times while living in Xela and I'm pretty sure they make the best crepes in town (there are several crepe places here and more than one is VERY GOOD). The service is great and the staff is very friendly. There is a wide variety of crepes on offer both savory and sweet, as well as other menu items (I've only tried the crepes and coffee, which is very good). As far as the service charge (mentioned by another reviewer), several of the higher end places (by higher end I mean great food, not necessarily high prices) in Xela have them (some are not optional). I highly recommend this place!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank 0theories

• Chinese (Traditional) first
La Feria, Texas
“I don´t like the service charge.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

The food is good. The service is good. What I don´t like is the "optional" 10% service charge that is added to the bill. I am not aware of any other restaurant in Xela that does this. Unless you object to paying it, it will not be returned to you with your change. I will give the owners credit for not charging the me the extra 10% after I complained, but the experience left me with bad enough feelings that I seldom eat there any more.

• Visited January 2013