“Great value freshly prepared & cooked”
Review of Casa Nostra

Casa Nostra
Ranked #1 of 23 Restaurants in Livingston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood, Guatemalan, Caribbean
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: The nicest outdoor dining in Livingston. Dine next to the river under the stars or our umbrellas. We have the best food in town, specializing in Vegetarian, fresh fish, shrimp, calamari and Pizza. Our Shrimp and Calamari Pizza is our speciality. We also offer Curries, Masala and Paprika dishes. We know how to prepare fish, shrimp and Calamari in incredible ways that you will not forget. I buy my fish, shrimp and Calamari from the boats in my back yard at 6:30 AM daily. I promise you the best dishes in Livingston. We make everything from scratch including our salad dressings, Curries, Masala, Mojitos, Pina Coladas and more. Our dough and pizza sauce are our own creation. The dough is made the day before to increase the natural flavours of the dough overnight. Our pizza sauce is nothing you have ever had before. We can prepare special vegetarian dishes as you like and our Vegan pizza is outrageous.
Livingston, Guatemala
“Great value freshly prepared & cooked”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

I stayed in Casa Nostra for 6 days and thoroughly enjoyed breakfasts, snacks and dinner. Owner/chef Stuart is a marvellous cook. The fish is so fresh and tasty. The pizzas are a house speciality with a takeaway service. Everything was plentiful and there was absolutely no desire, on my part, to try any other restaurant, such was the quality and value

• Visited January 2014

• Korean first
“Awsome little place”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Staying in the inn so thought I'd try Stuarts calamari. It was beautiful !! Fresh with a crisp batter and lovely spicy sauce. Also breakfast eggs were beautiful. Would recommend the food and the rooms as a great cheap place to stay in Livingston. Stuart also took us out I his boat ... Which was brilliant.

Leon, Nicaragua
“Heavenly Tapado”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

I loved the patio, the food, the ambiance, the view and most of all the delightful tapado! I can't stop thinking about it and am considering returning to Livingston simply so I can eat this delightful meal one more time! Also, the owner, Stewart, is helpful, friendly and funny. Eat at Casa Nostra and you will NOT be disappointed. Try the tapado and be transported to heaven!

• Visited February 2014
zihuatanejo mexico
“A little dose of reality”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

First night on Livingston....ranked #1 on Trip Advisor-we decided to go not for pizza but for a tapado to try out the local specialty. Although the English speaking owner was indeed friendly; not much else about the small outdoor sitting area felt welcoming. Liked but didn't love the tapado which was heavy on plantain and missing on the variety of seafood. My partners calamari were indeed fresh but the breading and sauce were disappointing. Add to that a dirty table, no music, minimal service and I'm hoping we may do better somewhere else tonight. Good food is essential; but why not work on some of the other aspects. Being #1 should mean more.

Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
“Awesome pizza”
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

I had my doubts but the pizza here is fantastic. I had a pizza with shrimp, garlic butter, onions, tomatoes and peppers. It was decadent.

There are only a few tables, and it's super casual. The owner was friendly and offered me some travel advice too.

1 Thank David L