Hotel Casa Rosada
Hotel Finca Tatin(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$8
Hotel Gil Resort(Livingston)
$54
$44
  • Free Internet
Hotel Salvador Gaviota(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$11
  • Beachfront
Casa De La Iguana(Livingston)(Great Value!)
$18
  • Breakfast included
$96
$81
  • Pool
All reviewsthe rivershared bathroomrio dulcerooms are nicely decoratedthe ownernice cabanasstayed for one nighta nice place to stayin towncharming placemy girlfriendpunta gordadorm roomrecommend casagreat foodismaeldock
Reviewed December 29, 2013

I stayed at the expensive Vecchia Toscana for 3 days but did not like it so moved to Casa Rosada, which I had initially passed up as I wanted my own bathroom. Well, boy was I wrong. I instantly felt comfortable here. The staff are simply lovely, especially Anna, Beto and the little old lady whose name I don't know. They are so friendly and helpful, that they make the whole experience. Anna even called me at the ferry station to say goodbye as she had missed seeing me before I left. So sweet!

The bungalows are really cute and comfortable (the only downside is that you can hear everything but ear plugs work well for me). The bathrooms are being cleaned all the time. The location on the water is perfect. There are lots of places to sit and relax, and the hammock house on the water is amazing day and night. The grounds are beautiful..so relaxing.

The food is excellent as well. As an example, for dinner, you get a salad, bread and dessert with your entrée which is unheard of, and the location of the restaurant is beautiful..quite romantic. The coffee is the best in town by far. You write everything you eat and drink in an honour book which is pretty cool. And they have water to refill bottles which I think is great.

I just can't say enough about Casa Rosada...it was half the price of my first hotel and 100 times better. The hotel and the staff make me want to go back to Livingston, and I probably will.:)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank Crysee
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Just arrived from Belize (me and my girlfriend) and came here after reading the reviews.
The place is beautiful, we stayed at bungalow #1 which is cool (might be a bit noisy for the sensitives), the place is right on the water there's hammocks and sofa's all over, the food is a bit pricy for my point of view so we didn't order.
In general cool place chilled the guys are smiling and helpful, mostly recommend!

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Idan G
Reviewed December 2, 2013

At least I've been three times at this hotel, when I first arrive by chance and the attentions of Ishmael the manager were so good that I felt so comfortable I returning with my family for staying a week, with the attentions of the manager and all arrangements of tours that he made for us we had a unforgettable time, we not wanted to go. He is a good hotel manager that I have known.
Now I go back to this hotel with my son who live outside of Guatemala and a his friend with the intention of staying several days. When we arriving my surprise was that Ishmael was no longer managing this place, I don't mind and we stayed, but everything was different, the atmosphere cold, no English spoken, very bad attention, all neglected, coffee machine does not work ......................................this place change from the day to the night, the next day we moved to another hotel.
Now already I do not recommend this place! This hotel change completely

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Ahmed T A T
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I had a nice experience udring my one night stay at this hotel close to the water. The small bungalows had just what you need to spend the night, no fancy accomodation but very simple and just my cup of tea! The bathroom and the wc were separate and to share with the others. No problems with that either. Everything worked out perfectly and the breakfast was good too! The nice environment with a garden fulll of nice flowers and trees, a lazy cat sleeping all day and children bathing next to the hotel gave the whole place a charming touch and a feeling of relaxation. I tried the swimmingpool pool at next door's hotel for a minor fee and it was very relaxing too.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 29, 2013

No English spoken. Nice dock with hammocks. Each room is a separate thatched roof hut. Each hut has 2 single beds, with mosquito nets above each bed. The bathroom for the complex is at the end of the row of huts. No air conditioning. Too much like camp from when I was growing up. Most of the guests seem to be back packers

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business