OK lets start with the bad. Mean and nasty British girl working there insulted me. It is a little further down the street than I would have liked. Now the good, Chris was a great informative employee and also a great American guy who met us on the street to direct us to the hostel. I really liked that guy he was informative and kind. Beds were very comfortable and the fans were great. I probably would not stay there again just because of location and the rude girl. I hate to pay my money and people are rude to me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa de la Iguana is a fabulously famous party hostel for fun and friendly happy travellers. It is set in a jungle garden with awesome wooden cabins and dormitories all unique and worth the extra Q for a good nights sleep. We may not be the cheapest in Livingston but we pride ourselves on having handmade lockers in each dorm, comfortable beds, spacious private rooms, superb wifi for Skyping and calls home, great social staff and fantastic fun most evenings, especially when a lively Happy Hour involved. There is fantastic free wifi. the best in Livingston actually, as well as an international book exchange. We also arrange tours to Belize, La Ceiba, Siete Altares, Playa Blanca and Rio Dulce and recently added, our own very exciting Tiger Cave trip and Fishing (eat what you catch). Spanish Lessons available too. We have a great reputation for our parties but it happens when we have a great bunch of people too! Come see us soon, meet other like-minded free spirits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelWorld so you can book your Casa De La Iguana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De La Iguana Hotel Livingston
- Casa De La Iguana Guatemala/Livingston