From the moment we arrived at Bambu we were stunned by the breathtaking scenery; the lake, the lush plantings, the thatched roof cottages that were the rooms. And we were impressed by the kind, honest and attentive staff (one of the maids discovered and returned to me 3oo quetzales that I had forgotten was in my pocket and had thrown away). All in all we felt very well taken care of at an incredibly good price. We will definitely return to Bambu on our next trip to Guatemala.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to enjoy an excellent stay in Santiago Atitlan, Solola Guatemala. Two of our important ambitions are the satisfacton of our clients, and the utmost respect for the ecological environment of the region. We have fused our hotel with the landscape, preserving and beautifying with a gorgeous garden in which we offer our comfortable rooms and swimming pool for our guests. Each room has private bathrooms with hot water. In the architecture and design elements we have used a traditional tz’utujil village design like the wooden beams, carved stone raised on two separate porches with large wooden columns, and thatched roofs. The bungalows are romantic with their carved stone and thatch roofs, with private gardens, terraces, and bathrooms with hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel and Restaurant Bambu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambu Santiago Atitlan
- Bambu Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Hotel And Restaurant Bambu Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan