The owners of this hotel are fantastic. The rooms are nice and clean. The hotel staff is helpful. The dining options are limited and the resturaunt menu needs some help. There are boats available that will take you to other parts of the lake and again the owners will help you organize any kind of tour or activity that you need. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The pool can be a bit cold as it is shaded for part of the day, but it is big and nice and secluded. Great place to stay at the lake!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to enjoy an excellent stay in Santiago Atitlan, Solola Guatemala. Two of our important ambitions are the satisfacton of our clients, and the utmost respect for the ecological environment of the region. We have fused our hotel with the landscape, preserving and beautifying with a gorgeous garden in which we offer our comfortable rooms and swimming pool for our guests. Each room has private bathrooms with hot water. In the architecture and design elements we have used a traditional tz’utujil village design like the wooden beams, carved stone raised on two separate porches with large wooden columns, and thatched roofs. The bungalows are romantic with their carved stone and thatch roofs, with private gardens, terraces, and bathrooms with hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel and Restaurant Bambu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambu Santiago Atitlan
- Bambu Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Hotel And Restaurant Bambu Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan