David Yates, the owner of La Casa Colibri Estate in Santa Catarina suggested we do lunch at the Bamboo when we visited Santiago. What a great suggestion.
You can eat inside or out. We ate outside and enjoyed the volcano views, water vistas and parts of the village. Everyone enjoyed their food and had a nice time.
Our boat driver took us right up to the dock. Bamboo is a must do in Santiago.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect place to enjoy an excellent stay in Santiago Atitlan, Solola Guatemala. Two of our important ambitions are the satisfacton of our clients, and the utmost respect for the ecological environment of the region. We have fused our hotel with the landscape, preserving and beautifying with a gorgeous garden in which we offer our comfortable rooms and swimming pool for our guests. Each room has private bathrooms with hot water. In the architecture and design elements we have used a traditional tz’utujil village design like the wooden beams, carved stone raised on two separate porches with large wooden columns, and thatched roofs. The bungalows are romantic with their carved stone and thatch roofs, with private gardens, terraces, and bathrooms with hot water. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Hotel and Restaurant Bambu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bambu Santiago Atitlan
- Bambu Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Hotel And Restaurant Bambu Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan