We stayed a couple of nights at the Posada and we would go back to Guatemala just for that.
Where should I start? By the Woodfire Stone Hammam along the lake ? The Dragon fruit cocktail in the Hamac? The stone carved headboard in the room? The fantastic food?....
Just great to relax for a couple of days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seventeen years the Posada de Santiago has built a reputation for excellence among travel agencies, tour groups, and countless satisfied guests from across the globe. Nestled between the volcanoes that cradle the indigenous Tzutujil village of Santiago Atitlan, the Posada provides the perfect base from which to experience Guatemala's natural beauty and colorful cultures. With charming stone cottage lodgings, renowned cuisine and luxurious lake front amenities, the Posada is a place where happy guests want to return. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan