Spent 5 nights here and wish we cold have stayed longer. Beautiful views and grounds and excellent staff and food. We felt like we were in Paradise! Enjoyed the hot tub each night which was a real treat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seventeen years the Posada de Santiago has built a reputation for excellence among travel agencies, tour groups, and countless satisfied guests from across the globe. Nestled between the volcanoes that cradle the indigenous Tzutujil village of Santiago Atitlan, the Posada provides the perfect base from which to experience Guatemala's natural beauty and colorful cultures. With charming stone cottage lodgings, renowned cuisine and luxurious lake front amenities, the Posada is a place where happy guests want to return. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan