This was a family trip with teens. Everybody loved the Posada de Santiago. The grounds are truly lovely and the owner and staff are exceptionally helpful. We ate every meal in the restaurant and I can't say enough about the high quality of the meals. Be sure to try Keith's sandwich and the coffee. (We brought 3 pounds of the coffee home). The pool area is beautiful and relaxing. There are lots of pretty little spots to sit and relax. Very, very, enjoyable and memorable stay. Go there now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For over seventeen years the Posada de Santiago has built a reputation for excellence among travel agencies, tour groups, and countless satisfied guests from across the globe. Nestled between the volcanoes that cradle the indigenous Tzutujil village of Santiago Atitlan, the Posada provides the perfect base from which to experience Guatemala's natural beauty and colorful cultures. With charming stone cottage lodgings, renowned cuisine and luxurious lake front amenities, the Posada is a place where happy guests want to return. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Hotel Atitlan
- Posada De Santiago Santiago Atitlan, Guatemala - Lake Atitlan