“Don't go!”
Review of Dina's Chocolates

Ranked #5 of 6 Dessert in Panajachel
Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

The coffee was overpriced, weak and nothing special at all and the owner became aggressive and unreasonable when my son accidentally broke a glass. She charged a fortune for it, claiming it came from Guatemala City though we soon found them sold cheaply nearby. My children felt threatened and left in tears. Suggest you have cheaper, better coffee elsewhere!

3  Thank Anna G

Reviewed March 4, 2015

I happened to stumble into this place. It was very beautifully decorated and the waitress or lady server was extremely nice. I ordered a hot chocolate and sat down to make some notes regarding my business expenses. The chocolate was superb. I really enjoyed this quaint quiet spot. Besides chocolate they sell art paintings, artesano productions and indigenous music cds. Pretty cool place to check out to gather yourself and unwind.

Reviewed February 20, 2015

My friend, Hermano Dana, spotted Dina's Chocolates on our way into town and guided us there for chocolates the afternoon of our visit to Lake Atitlan. We stopped in and bought a couple bars of dark chocolate, one we ate as we walked around town and the other to take home. Dina also had a great looking plate of brownies, but we had just finished a big dinner of black bass and couldn't manage one of the large brownies. They had a good selection of dark chocolates to choose from.

Reviewed January 24, 2015

We went here and my daughter and I shared a brownie and AMAZING! Had lots of chocolates to takes a gifts as well! Lots of hand crafted items as well, definitely check it out if your in Panajachel.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Incredibly good chocolate made by Dina, the owner, in her own kitchen. Expensive by Latin American standards but well worth it. She also makes wonderful,fragrant soaps.