“Caffe porfavor.”
Review of Crossroads Cafe

Crossroads Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Dessert in Panajachel
Description: This is one of the most popular coffee shops in Panajachel especially with the ex-pat population. Run by Michael, he finds, buys, roasts, grinds, and serves the best beans in Guatemala! And then washes the dishes and loves every minute of it. We hope to meet you soon over a cup of coffee and hear your story!
Columbiaville, New York
“Caffe porfavor.”
Reviewed August 7, 2013

Only stopped in for coffee and loved it. It has the best cup in town. The staff was friendly and wasn´t bothered at all that I was there for a long time reading my book. Next time I come back I hope to try some of the treats they have.

• Korean first
Panajachel, Guatemala
“A magical little place.”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Having a coffee at the Crossroads always brightens up my day. All coffee varieties are excellent, and the bartender is the tip of the cake! I LOVE the Cheesecake, Best in Town, and the Carrot Cake, my mouth waters at the thought of them.

Visited June 2013
Panajachel, Solola, Guatemala
“Heavenly aroma”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Best coffee roaster in town! Don't miss the cheesecake and other yummy deserts to go along with your coffee (or, tea),

Visited July 2013
“Fantastic...it's a don't miss!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Our interpreter, and friend, highly recommended we stop and have coffee with Mike and Adelle. What a nice experience and what fantastic coffee! Liked it so well we bought 10 bags for home. If you have a little time, make sure you stop in!

Charlotte, North Carolina
“A great experience in coffee”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Heard about this place from my dentist who asked that I bring him back some coffee during my visit to Panajachel. Our interpreter led us to the cafe which was helpful as it is certainly off the beaten path. Loved the atmosphere. The owners were great and gave us a tour of the famous back room. Took home enough Amazing Grace beans to share and enjoy for many months. A nice place to relax and visit with other tourists and locals.