All reviews homemade jams every morning lake atitlan other guests dogs and cats art gallery local textiles place to stay wonderful stay tuk tuk central america stayed longer hot water guatemala city jennifer yurt hostess
Reviewed February 5, 2014

What I enjoyed the most was the communal breakfasts at 8:30 and hearing everyone's travel stories and travel advise. If you leave the table hungry, it is your own fault. Lots of courses - no need for lunch.

Room was homey but I would say a little small for me. I have stayed at B&B's and cabanas in a number of Central America areas and this room seemed to lack space - beyond the bed, there was no place to take contacts out, write a note, etc. Staircase is also very narrow to the room - only an issue when taking luggage up or down.

None-the-less - great value, good location and helpful host.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Loved all about staying here... great location, clean, affordable and Jennifer's breakfast is the best in town. She puts a personal touch to your stay.
Wifi is available.
Location is perfect within a short distance of night life, shopping and boat ramp.

Room tip: reserved with time!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 18, 2014

My girlfriend and I stayed here last week for three nights. Jenna is amazing. The room we stayed in over looked the backyard. The room is very comfortable and cozy. Jenna also helped us with travel from the airport as well as setting us up with a place to stay I
In Antigua as well as transportation there. She is fantastic.

Many of the guests that stay at Jenna's are returning guests and will give advice as to what to do and where to go for the first time visitors. Jenna prepares an amazing breakfast every morning. Her crepes were the best we ever had. We will definitely be returning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 12, 2014

My brother and I found this place by chance (got in too late to make it to San Pedro). Jenna helped us organize affordable taxi from the GUA airport (and later to Antigua as well), greeted us on arrival, and made us feel right at home. She's a wonderful person with a fascinating background and we enjoyed listening to her stories over the short time we were there (ask her to show you her Yurt).

The rooms were very comfortable, the price right, and the grounds well kept and pretty. Breakfast was fresh and delicious. Location is very quiet but very close to everything (and just a couple blocks from the lakefront). We highly recommend this spot if you plan a stay in Pana.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2014

the most delicious breakfast. a gorgeous view from the rooftop. serene, sweet smelling garden. a wonderful staff that was always available to attend to every need. we had an amazing stay in both the city and the b&b!