Hotel Larry's Place
Porta Hotel Del Lago(Panajachel)
$107
  • Pool
Hotel Regis Panajachel(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
$62
Orbitz.com
Hotel Playa Linda(Panajachel)
$35
$33
Posada de los Volcanes(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
$43
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Utz Jay(Panajachel)(Great Value!)
$40
Hotel Atitlan(Panajachel)
$155
$145
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 18, 2013

For one night with a car = perfect. Maybe if you stay longer a littlebit to charmless. We arrived late at night and just had to pay the room and thats it. We forgot an electronical thing there but they got it for the next day.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

A guide brought me here and falling love! I was solo traveler and price was unbelievable. It was only 125 q! Clean room but a wall next barhroom is a little fraky due to humidity. But I just love this place with pretty garden and quiet tranquility.

They don't have card or Internet ( nor wi-fi). Not even phone number. According owner, the weekend are busy with tourists from Guatemala City. He didn't want any advertisement. First come first serve. I am female solo traveler and felt so safe here.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank consumeraffair
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

Clean. Liked the decoration. Safe place. Car parking.
They have to get a great heater.
More sheets for cold days.
I had a triple room. Must place more bathroom supplies.
If they have a NO smoking sign, please, do not smoke. Jaja

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This hotel is off Calle Santander- close to it, but not right on it. There is a little garden area out front which is nice- but not too fancy. There's no wi-fi. And the showers have a in-line heater, so it's either hot and dripping or cold with pressure. We had a triple room which was a little cramped. The beds, which are like twin + size were hard- I had temporary nerve damage in my fingers from sleeping on my side. Like a lot of Guatemalan hotels, they don't use fitted sheets- only 2 flat sheets, which is annoying at night. And the pillows are like bags of cotton balls. But other than that, it was decently clean, and I felt safe. There were some barking dogs, etc. at night, but that is par for the course in Pana.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wife adn I staed at Larry's for four nights in December 2012. The place is nice and centrally located. The rooms arte older and in need of some frsh pain but they are nicely decorated. The staff was kind and smiling. The only problem was that the store just in fornt played music into the wee hours and it did not stop shaking our walls into 2am. Perhaps it was only due to it being near Christmas. We had a line of ants running down the walls, but were rather small. The only terrible thing was the bed bugs of some sort. My wife had dozens of these bites on our skin the size of skittles and htey are still there after nearly a week....no clue to what it was. But, i guess you get what you pay for but we did not expect these bites even if paying twenty bucks. Wish I could be more positive.

Room Tip: Don't get your room in advance. There are tons of places to stay here In Pana that are cheaper and better quality.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple