“Beautiful restaurants.”

Hacienda Real
Cuisines: Latin, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: An icon in Guatemala for more than 20 years. We offer the most delicious steaks in the country in a unique and beautiful ambiance That reacreates the colonial haciendas of latin america. Let our excellent staff serve and pamper you in a unique eating experience. A true delight for all the senses.
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Their decoration is always warm and cozy, great food and great steaks. Prices are fair for what you get and the service is good. Always a nice expirience to be there, parking space in Zone 10 restaurant can be challenging but always worth the wait.

1  Thank jmachem

Reviewed March 16, 2013

A lovely hacienda converted in a fine dine restaurant. Dine in a beautiful outdoor patio, enjoy good wine and steak. My favorite the churrasco, but they also offer fish and chicken. If you are staying at Westing Camino Real, ask for a free ride to and from the restaurant. They also have a beautiful trio that you will enjoy and even sing along. Excellent service and food.

1  Thank Annette L
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We had lunch at this place during our last visit to Guatemala City. The steaks are good and the sauces, food is tasty and the enviroment is great for business travellers!

I would highly recommend this place to anyone visiting this beautiful country!

1  Thank Conejo
Reviewed December 24, 2012 via mobile

We were given the choice of indoor or outdoor seating. We chose outdoor. There were lovely fire brassieres all around that kept the chill off. When we were seated, a cup of hot broth was set in front of us while we made our order. The menu was varied, but the steaks were recommended to us. They give you chips and salsa to start. My husband ordered a cheese sauce too. It came with a mini brassiere and took awhile to get the cheese melted. It was good, but I think I'd skip it in the future. I ordered the fish ceviche. It was served with crackers. The ceviche was fresh and delicious. I could have had the shrimp or a mixture of fish and shrimp. We got the filet mignon and the house specialty (whose name I can't remember, but there is a picture in the menu. My steak was a little rare, but they cooked it to perfection the second time. The baked potato would have been better with more fixin's but you are not in America. We had both the tiramisu and the tres leches cakes. Both were decadent, but the tiramisu edged ahead for me. The atmosphere was very comfortable. There were live musicians and locals as well as tourists. The parking lot was secure and had many body guards waiting outside for their employers. (That was interesting, but you see it a lot here.) I will definitely come to Hacienda Real again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

I visisted the place for the first time, I think that overall, the place is very good, excellent service, great set up and good location. They have free shuttle from hotels and the set up is very colorful. The food is good, good meat selections and cuts and sides are tasty.