Villa Toscana is good place to stay. The location is close to the airport and excellent for early morning flights, although a little away from the rest of Guatemala City. The room was clean and the staff were very helpful. I'd recommend this place to family and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hostal Villa Toscana!Since 2007, we are a hostel that offers all the comfort you need to feel at home in Guatemala City.We are known for our friendly service in a family atmosphere.Located in a strategic spot, just 1 minute from the airport and near the major tourist sites and business centres, makes us an attractive place for national and foreign visitors. We offer our guests a pleasant, safe and comfortable stay at a great price. Our goal is to make your stay with us an enjoyable experience!ROOMS AND RATES All our rooms are private and include:• Cable TV• Wireless Internet access• Bathroom with hot water• Shampoo, soap and towelsTYPES OF ROOM RATES• Single: 1 single bed US $ 38.00• Double: 2 single beds US $ 50.00• Triple: 3 single beds US $ 75.00• Matrimonial: 1 king bed US $ 57.00• Suite: 1 king bed, sitting area and terrace US $ 66.00Rate includes:• Taxes 22%• Breakfast: typical guatemalan, continental, american or cereal with milk• Private parking• Illimited internet acces in our guest computer or wireless in all the hostel• Immediate medical assistance service• Transfers airport (Intl. La Aurora) / hostel / airport** Shuttle service is included for up to 3 people from 5:00 am to 9:30 pm, outside these hours is an additional fee of $ 6.00. From 4 people on, we hired a bus for $ 15.00 per trip.We are able to comfortably accommodate up to 28 people.Check in: 15:00 Hrs.Check out: 12:00 Hrs.Payment:• Cash in U.S. dollars or quetzals• Checks in U.S. dollars or quetzals (for national companies only)• Credit card or debit card (6% surcharge)SERVICES • Meals (delivery service, fast and gourmet food)• Hot and cold drinks available at the hostel• Taxi• Tours• Rental cars• Laundry• Luggage storageWhat's Nearby?A 15 minute walk are the Museum of Ethnology, Archaeology, Modern Art, Children's Museum, Aurora Zoo and the Handicraft Market.10 minutes by car, there are the Ixchel and Popol Vuh museums.A 5 minute drive you can visit the Zona Viva, famous for its variety of restaurant bars, coffee shops and business centers.A 15 minute drive you can visit the Historic Center, where are located the National Palace, the Metropolitan Cathedral, Trade Portal and Central Park.We are also near the most famous and modern shopping centers as Miraflores and Oakland Mall, among others. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Hostal Villa Toscana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostal Villa Toscana Hotel Guatemala City
- Hostal Villa Toscana Guatemala/Guatemala City