“Good ice cream”

Ranked #9 of 10 Dessert in Guatemala City
Calgary, Canada
“Good ice cream”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

The ice cream is pretty good, with a nice selection. Try some that maybe you can't get back home.

I've been buying ice cream cones here for years and have never had an issue with un-safe food so don't worry about that.

I think it is a little overpriced for the size of the cone but knowing that it won't give me the runs the next day is worth the extra cost.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank canuckchilero

• Korean first
Mountain View, Arkansas
“Good place for ice cream on a Sunday afternoon”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stopped by at Pops for some ice cream after getting pizza at Rocco's on a Sunday afternoon during a visit with friends to Guatemala City this past February. I had the raspberry ice cream in a waffle cone dipped in chocolate. It was very good and an enjoyable stop with friends on a leisurely visit as we lingered over our ice creams on that Sunday afternoon.

• Visited February 2013