“Amazing experience ”

La cocina de la Senora Pu
Ranked #36 of 775 Restaurants in Guatemala City
Cuisines: French, Guatemalan
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Had a meal here one Friday evening and the small place was packed, only one seat at the bar which I got. The space is intimate so got chatting with fellow guests whilst waiting for my food. Senora Pu and her assistant cook right in front of our eyes and takes part in conversation when appropriate.
I had fish fillets in a rather spicy sauce served with variety of vegetables, can’t remember the name. It was delicious. Everyone who ever finds themselves in Guatemala City needs to seek out this place.

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank Steinthor
Write a reviewReviews (83)

Reviewed December 12, 2019

After hearing about Señora Pu for years, a friend and I decided to try it out, and had a delicious dinner, as well as a very pleasant conversation with the owner, while she cooked our meals in front of us. My friend had "Pescado al gusto del Rey" and loved it! I had the tastiest Vegetarian dinner I'd had in years (grilled mushrooms and "güicoyitos".) Highly recommended!

Date of visit: December 2019
2  Thank Regina F
Reviewed November 23, 2019 via mobile

I had a steak and it was very tender and the spices tasted very good. The fries tasted fresh. The food tasted altogether great.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank zschiff
Reviewed August 30, 2019 via mobile

This place is clean, nice and delicious. Highly recommended!! No credit card accepted though. Definitely will come back in the future and try other dishes.

Date of visit: August 2019
1  Thank roc_oa421
Reviewed April 17, 2019 via mobile

Small and cozy, with amazing cultural taste! Excellent quality service. We ordered the k'axob duck, jurum rabbit, and the sao'm lamb. The duck and the rabbit where both délicieux! The taste and texture where more than amazing. Definitely a must in Guatemala City!

Date of visit: April 2019