I stayed in this Best Western Stofella for one night on an OAT tour of Mayan Ruins. The hotel is located in the Zona Viva, a relatively safe tourist section of the city surrounded by many other upscale hotels and a good choice of restaurants within walking distance.
The lobby and rooms were nicely furnished and decorated. The beds were comfortable. The included buffet breakfast was good. I have no complaints about this hotel and would recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Plus Stofella is located in the heart of the zone Viva and ten minutes from the airport. We are surrounded by exclusive stores, office buildings, residential areas and an abundance of restaurants and nightclubs. The Best Western Stofella has luxury rooms fully equipped with automatic locks, cable television, analog dial up dataports, electronic safes and hairdryers. The Trattoria Veneziana Restaurant offer mediterranean and international food you can also ask for room service or have delicious snacks at our Caffee Venezia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Stofella Hotel Guatemala City
- Best Western Hotel Stofella
- Best Western Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Best Western
- Best Western Plus Hotel Stofella Guatemala/Guatemala City