I have stayed in this hotel several times in the past. The rooms and bathrooms are spacious, the beds very comfortable and in general the hotel is good. Personnel is very corteous and they make good efforts to try to address you by your name. Breakfast buffet at Cafe de la Paix is also good. In general both the hotel and the restaurants (I had dinner at the japanese one) look well kept and I wouldn't mind staying there again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This hotel is located at the heart of the entertainment and corporate district, at the epicenter of Guatemala's dynamic "Zona Viva". Just a few steps away from the hotel you will find the city's best restaurants, boutiques & nightlife. The Real InterContinental Guatemala offers a culinary experience with an array of gastronomic options with a bar and four restaurants that will indulge your senses. The Market, our new casual restaurant, features a show kitchen where you can choose from a variety of fresh ingredients and build your own dishes such as salads, pastas, burgers, sandwiches and more. Picasso Stone Flame Oven serves pizzas as well as Mediterranean dishes with lively flavors. Tanoshii Sushi Bar offers genuine Japanese cuisine in a contemporary intimate atmosphere. Saint Honore Patisserie is renowned for some of the city's finest pastries. Our new Maya Lounge is the perfect place to unwind, enjoy live music and tailor-made cocktails. Guests can relax in our renovated spa or exercise at our fitness center open 24 hours in its new location overlooking the heated pool and views of the city. Our recently renovated 239 rooms are designed to fulfill the needs of today's global traveler; with the fastest Internet connection (100MB), soundproof windows, bedding with 300 thread count egyptian cotton sheets, LCD TVs, alarm clock with iPod connection, wireless telephone and more. Real InterContinental Guatemala is just 2.5 Miles away from La Aurora International Airport and the Spanish colonial town of Antigua Guatemala is 25 miles away from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, IHG, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Real InterContinental Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Real Intercontinental Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Intercontinental Guatemala City
- Real Intercontinental Guatemala City
- Real InterContinental Guatemala Guatemala City