“Business trip for 2 months” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hotel Vista Real Guatemala

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Ranked #2 of 48 Hotels in Guatemala City
New Delhi, India
“Business trip for 2 months”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Hi I am Rahul from India. Came over here 2 months back and stayed over vista real hotel. I have noticed couple of good quality things in this hotel 1st the hotel stuffs are very honest and polite in nature. 2nd the food is very hygiene. Rooms are very clean and comfortable. Toilets are well maintained with modern toiletries. 3rd hotel has a free shuttle service for zona 10 a good business area. I have enjoyed a lot on this 2 months in Guatemala vista real.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Howard G, Director General at Hotel Vista Real Guatemala, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Guest

Having a Guest for 2 months in the hotel, it is a very good evaluation about service for us, we are glad to know that we fillfulled your expectations, your comments about the staff and honesty will be given to them, the maintenance of the hotel of good quality and the free shuttle service we understand that people like you who comes to work is a very good facility.

Thank you, we hope you come back soon and we have a chance to talk again.

Greetings from Guatemala to la India.

Best Reagrds,

Mariano Beltranena
General Director.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Tan Valley, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2014

This hotel has everything - great rooms, wonderful amenities, and a staff that goes out of its way for everyone there, or at least for us!

I have been there four times and each is better than the next. Staying on the business class floor entitles you to special continental breakfast and evening drink/small meal in the business lounge and Carlos, Eddie and the others take care of you!

Its a must stay for any business traveler to GC, even though its a bit off the beaten path!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Howard G, Director General at Hotel Vista Real Guatemala, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest

We are proud to know you have chossen four times our hotel, and thank you for being so loyal and mainly for letting us know your comments about your expirience, we have printed out your comment and given it to our personnel thank for that.

Our Business Class Floor it is our Proud, and reading your comments let us know that we are achieving the main goal in that Service the EXCELLENCE. .

Thank you again for taking the time and I will be glad to meet you and thank you personally for your comments

Best Regards

Mariano Beltranena
General Director
Lubbock, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

Our family recently stayed here for 5 days and it was a wonderful experience. The setting was beautiful and we were comfortable for our entire stay. It is as nice as anything America has to offer. In fact, we often forgot we were in another country. We had breakfast there every day and it was delicious, especially the coffee. If ever in Guatamala City again, we will definitely stay here.

Room Tip: We were on the 5th floor and the room had beautiful vaulted ceilings with large wooden beams. It was...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Howard G, Suites Division Director at Hotel Vista Real Guatemala, responded to this review, June 25, 2014
Dear Guest

A long stay as yours, it is the best way to measure our service, we can realize you had a Great expirience as your feedback begins, and more important it is to see that you felt like home, Your home just away from home, thank for telling us such an important comemnt.

Our country has one of the best coffees around the World actually we have 8 different regions coffee, and we are happy you could taste it here in the hotel

We are looking forward to see you again and welcome you to thank you for your comments.

Best Regards

Suites Division Director
Quito, Ecuador
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I have an allergy to onion. I asked for a salad. "Does it come with onion? Noooooo". The salad was full of onions. "Make it with no onion" "of course sir" salad came back with less onion. I have asked to talk with the general manager. Somebody was sent to talk to me, not the general manager. The gentleman then called me to report that the chef said that there was no onion. In fact, a good chunk of caramelised onion was mixed with bell peppers. They are irresponsible. Avoid the restaurant and the hotel! By the way, I was charged for the salad...

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Dear Guest

We apologize for the bad experience you had, Hotel VIsta Real its supported by a experienced culinay team and your comment help them to improve, we really apreciate you took the time to provide us your feedback.

We would be pleased to assist you again, I really hope to have the chance to welcome you, talk to you and personally apologize on your next stay.

Best regards

Howard García
Suites División Director.
Marietta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We were only here one night, and as my husband guessed, my daughter DID immediately say that she wished it was for two nights instead. We were picked up at the airport promptly. Rooms were lovely. My only gripe: when we arrived, I had no small bills for tips. Since we were in two different rooms, and we all had rolling luggage, and I didn't have money to tip, we asked to take our own bags up. The porter seemed disgusted by this, so he turned around and left with our bags still on the cart. Since he left the cart in the middle of the pathway, I had to push it out of the way, since I was standing behind it and couldn't move forward. Breakfast was fabulous, and all others in the staff were very nice.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
Dear Guest

We apologize for the inconviniences you had with one of our personnel, I really thank the chance you gave me, by talking about this situation by phone and explaining me exactly what happened, this helped us to take the corrective measures, to make sure this does not happen again.

Also I apreciate the comments about the wonderfull experience you had with all the service and the arquitecture of the hotel, as you say in your comment.

We are looking forward to see you, and I wil be pleased to say hello to you and your family

Best Regards,

Suites División Director.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

First and foremost I've stayed here before and came back! Wonderful staff all around, great rooms, amazing beds. I traveled alone and they provide free shuttle transfer to & from airport. Wi-fi signal great throughout hotel. As a female traveling alone felt very safe walking thru property. They have amazing breakfast buffet, the menu for lunch & dinner is great. Beautiful grounds. I love this place one of the best hotels in the country! Highly recommended

Room Tip: I'm sure all the rooms are great, I had one that faced the road and NEVER did I hear any traffic...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Dear Guest

Thank you for making such a nice comments about our propertyl, when the hotel was built the idea was making a different concept hotel, and with your comments we can see we achieve that goal.

We can see you had a wondefull experience not only beacuse of the arquitecture of the htoel but also for the service of our personnel, this is very important to know mainly coming from a guest who had the chance to try many of our services.

I will be glad to welcome you next time you come back.

Sincerely yours.

Suites División Director
Hotel Vista Real
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2014

The rooms are perfect, nice and clean. The workers are friendly. Breakfast is perfect. There is a good sfeer in the hotel, you can feel yourself home. And there is good service in the hotel, but also drop and pick up at the airport.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Howard G, Suites Division Director at Hotel Vista Real Guatemala, responded to this review, June 3, 2014
Dear Guest

We really apreciate the feed back you give us about the service, and thank you for detailing your experience in the food and bevereage services, Shuttle end your overall score about the staff when providing you a carefull interaction.

I hope to see you back at the hotel and have the chance to greet you and wellcome you.

Best Regards,