This is a very standard hotel. Reception desk people ok. Elevator a bit old and slow. Spacious and clean bedroom. I had some problems with the room identification as the phone line was crossed with the side room. So during breakfast they had an issue identifying my room number. They fixed the issue but this should not happen in a chain hotel. All systems should be closely revised to avid customers inconvenience. Breakfast was standard. If you do not have tooth paste they provide you with one together with a tooth brush. Beds and pillows where nice. Many TV channels with good movie system. Internet in room and lobby was fast and easy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of 'The Life Zone' next to business, financial and entertainment centers. Only 5 minutes from La Aurora International Airport. The Holiday Inn Guatemala offers 194 rooms and 10 Jr. Suites with kitchenette, all of them decorated to provide comfort and a peaceful stay to our guests. With a choice of mountain or city view, wall to wall carpeting, cable TV, safety deposit box inside the room, two telephone extensions, wireless internet, central air conditioning, radio and alarm clock, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and electronic keys. For your convenience,Holiday Inn Guatemala provides business center facilities. Seven meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment for conferences and events from 10 to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Holiday Inn Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Holiday Inn Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Guatemala City