Stayed here at start of a Guatemala visit. The hotel has a free shuttle from airport (saved me $10 taxi ride; not stated on the IHG website); this Zone is close to the airport, and in a nice and safe area of the city. Rooms are OK, and acceptable as they are older and do show their age. Its not terrible, but could do with refurbishing. Asked for an upgrade (Platinum member) but they declined as they were full. Nice and friendly/helpful staff. There is a nice breakfast place nearby, called San Martin, which had a great breakfast, and was full with well off locals. Recommended if you get the rooms at a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of 'The Life Zone' next to business, financial and entertainment centers. Only 5 minutes from La Aurora International Airport. The Holiday Inn Guatemala offers 194 rooms and 10 Jr. Suites with kitchenette, all of them decorated to provide comfort and a peaceful stay to our guests. With a choice of mountain or city view, wall to wall carpeting, cable TV, safety deposit box inside the room, two telephone extensions, wireless internet, central air conditioning, radio and alarm clock, coffee maker, iron and ironing board and electronic keys. For your convenience,Holiday Inn Guatemala provides business center facilities. Seven meeting rooms and audiovisual equipment for conferences and events from 10 to 300 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com and IHG so you can book your Holiday Inn Guatemala reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Holiday Inn Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Guatemala Guatemala City