I was visiting Guatemala City and Guatemala for my first time and I stayed with this hotel for one week. The staff helped us when we needed help. I thought the breakfast was good. I had some pleasant pool time. I am pretty picky about rooms, about cleaning, about the bathroom, about the furniture - and I am happy to report I was pleased with all aspects of my stay. If you are looking for sleek interior decorating in the most trendy colors - this place is not for you. If you are able to appreciate classic styles with dark wood furniture then you will be happy here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City