The Crowne Plaza in Guatemala City is terrific. Spacious rooms, excellent services, views of a volcano and the airport (fun for plane spotters!). The beds are comfortable and the Internet is very fast and reliable. It's just several blocks from the main eating/going-out area, the "Zona Viva." However, because of its location, rooms are cheaper than other hotels and taxi rides are $3 to $5 almost everywhere in the city, so it's worth it. I'd stay again but if the Barcelo is the same price, I'd stay there instead.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotwire, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City