Hotel Las Americas
$196
$134
Barcelo Guatemala City(Guatemala City)
$119
$81
Hotels.com
$114
  • Restaurant
$118
$101
Clarion Suites Guatemala(Guatemala City)
$98
$120
$86
  • Breakfast included
$133
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Grand Tikal Futura Hotel(Guatemala City)
$94
$88
$115
$90
Priceline
Dai Nonni Hotel(Guatemala City)
$64
All reviewsclose to the airportcasino inside the hotelroom service was promptvery nice breakfast buffetnice hotelairport servicedesk staffnice gyman early morning flightbusiness hotelaviancashuttleguatemalaunitsradisson
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Edgar Alvarez was very efficient and friendly as were everybody else. They are quick to solve problems and anticipate your every need. Best value for money hotel in Guatemala.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for thinking about us for your stay. We appreciate your comments because that is how we can improve our service. We are ready for your next stay with us and take the opportunity to greet you. We took your comments to improve new actions to satisfy your needs. It is good to know that our staff were friendly. We will make sure to work on it to give you a better service next time.

Best regards,

María Joseé Navarro Portillo

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I have the oportunity to stay at the hotel several times and the services is excellent the people are friendly and helpful
I always enjoy stay with you and the location is perfect are near for the principal mall of the city.

Marta B

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank MartaLBR
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Guatemala again. I am pleased you did like our service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require additional information in this or other matters. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Respectfully,
María Joseé Navarro

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

All in a very good place to stay. Clean and safe. Excellent proximate to the airport. Shuttle was great. Food was surprisingly good - buffet was fresh and tasty.
The rooms could use an update - flat screen tv's, feather pillows, duvets, hvac units.

• Stayed: August 2013
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for thinking about us for your stay. We appreciate your comments because that is how we can improve our service. We are ready for your next stay with us and take the opportunity to greet you. We took your comments to improve new actions to satisfy your needs. It is good to know that you enjoy your time at our homme.

We are working in refreshing our bedding and rooms and soon we are posting new pictures online.

If you are planning another trip to Guatemala, please let me know.

Maria Josee Navarro Portillo

Reviewed August 5, 2013

The room was nice, and the bathroom had everything I needed. We needed very early transport to the airport. Their shuttle runs every half hour starting at 4:00 am. It was perfect for us. They even had coffee, orange juice and pastries set up in the lobby at 3:45 am when we came down from our room. I had heard others complain about the lack of restaurants in the area. The hotel has a restaurant, plus there’s Pollo Camparo, McDonalds and Wendy’s within a 1 block area. There were a few negatives on the night we were there. The credit card verification system was down, and we had to hand over the last little bit of cash we had. The TV cable was down for about 6 hours, so there was no television in the room. The clock in the room wasn’t working, and the person they sent up was able to set the time but didn’t know how to set the alarm. We overcame that by using their wake-up call service. Overall, we liked the hotel, the staff and the location. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Guatemala. I am pleased you did like our service. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require additional information in this or other matters. I appreciate your feedback as this is our best resource for improving guest services.

Best Regards,

Maria Josee Navarro Portillo/

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I would return to this hotel and I recommend it. It has a pool and Jacuzzi and food tastes very good. I recommend pasta with seafood. I had read reviews before that breakfast were good and they´re not good they´re rather excellent. We love breakfast there. Service was good.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
María Joseé N, Revenue Manager at Hotel Las Americas, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear guest: Thank you for choosing the Crowne Plaza Guatemala!

Best regards,