This is a great place to stay when visiting Guateamala city. We first stayed here a year ago, and have been back twice more. The hotel itself is a little dated, but the staff are first rate, and in fact this is the most welcoming place we've ever been. Caleb Flores and his colleagues do their best to accomodate your needs and are attentive and friendly. The same is true for the restaurant staff, who remembered me, even though I had not been there in months. The food is quite good, and there's a good variety of both Guatemalan and North American menu items.
In very short order, the hotel has begun to feel like our home away from home, and I would not hesitate to recommend it to others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 3 kms. From La Aurora International Airport and very close to the main commercial and financial area of the country. It offers 183 comfortable rooms, Gym, Heated swimming pool, Spa, Restaurant of Local and International food, Bar, Internet without cost. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hotel Las Americas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala Hotel Guatemala City
- Crowne Plaza Guatemala City
- Guatemala City Crowne Plaza
- Hotel Las Americas Guatemala/Guatemala City