“Good value for money - clean” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City

Ranked #4 of 46 Hotels in Guatemala City
Halifax, Canada
“Good value for money - clean”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Stayed here one night to catch early flight. Well-located, clean with helpful staff. I'm not always a fan of the big-chain hotels, but this one pretty good for the price.
Close to mall if you need anything, free shuttle service to airport.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Monica P, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, responded to this review, October 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hotel.

We are glad to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you very much for this comment, we love to fulfill 100% Guest Satisfaction.

We look forward to your next stay. If you need anything else, please do not hesitate to contact us.

(502) 2421-5151

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New Brunswick, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Stayed a weekend. Liked the location and facilities. Enjoyed refreshments in the bar too. Good service. Appreciated the umbrella that the concierge lent to us on a rainy morning. Clean room; safe area to walk around during the day. Close to other big name hotels with more restaurant choices but this meets all my needs for a safe, pleasant stay. Also enjoyed the airport shuttle service both ways.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Monica P, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, responded to this review, September 14, 2013
Dear Guest:

Please receive cordial greetings from Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City.

We want to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our Hotel. We are delighted to read such lovely comment with a five star punctuation.

Our goal is to fulfill 100% Guest Satisfaction with all our guests and clients. We look forward to have you with us in your next visit to Guatemala City.

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to contact us, it will be a pleasure to serve you!

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

As it already have been recommended to me from other Businesspartners, i did went into this Hotel and i can say, that it was a good Choice. This was a Businesstrip. It have a nice and cosy Design - i liked it. Top friendly Service there. Radisson Staff did speak good english and also they gave me few good Recommendation for some typical Restaurants in that Area. Also in that Area have been few very good Shops.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
Monica P, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for taking the time to write about your experience.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay and loved the design! I am glad to see that our Staff helped you find options to make your businesstrip into a nice experience.

We look forward to have you with us again. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need anything.

San Jose, Costa Rica
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

The rooms are nice, big, comfortable. My problem are the pipes. It's now 4:55 am and my neighbor decides to use the bathroom and I wake up because of the pipes are so old that the noise in my room is too loud. So I call front desk, and say it's the third time in this visit that I've called to complain about this. The girl offers me a change of room. I ask why until now, and her answer is; This is the first time you are telling me.
Never coming back here.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 stars
Monica P, Reservations Manager at Radisson Hotel & Suites Guatemala City, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your stay at our property.

We understand how important a quiet environment is and we apologize for the inconvenience regarding the noise caused by the room next door.

Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future, and we are taking corrective actions on this matter.

We hope you will give us another opportunity if you are comming back to Guatemala. Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

reservaciones2@radissonguatemala.com
(502) 2421-5151 ext. 199
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

I have been here 3 times now and have had a great experience each time. I highly recommend this hotel. The rooms are beautiful, clean and spacious. The bed is so comfortable--definitely luxury. The hotel staff is always wonderful. I have used the airport shuttle each time I've stayed and it has been the same man (Ruben) taking me each time--he is super nice! We checked in early and they didn't say a word other than that we had been upgraded to a higher floor. It was a beautiful view (I've had the same view before and enjoy it each time). Enjoyed an appetizer and wine at the Eat Drink bar/restaurant in the hotel. I feel safe walking around this area (with friends or alone) during the day (I usually leave super early in the morning so I'm not out late the night before). I will absolutely stay here again on my next trip to Guatemala.

Room Tip: Great view from the upper floors!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

The stay at this hotel was pleasant and secure. I liked that in order to access the elevators to the guest room, you have to have a room key, providing a sense of security. There was also a very nice view of the city from the spacious room my mother and I stayed in. The breakfast buffet offered a variety of options, including traditional foods and the staff was very polite and helpful. The only thing I found that needed a little improvement was the upkeep of the bathroom, but aside from that, it was a nice stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Brussels, Belgium
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

We enjoyed our stay in the radisson. Very comfy bed, nice staff who helped us what to do in the city. The free dropoff at the airport was good, the driver very nice! We had breakfast,lunch and diner at the hotel and this was very good! This is an example where a brand gives you the trust for booking it al over the world. Also the price was very competitive. To bad no swimmingpool .

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple