See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 24, 2017

This is one of the best hostel we have seen in Guatemala. The staff was friendly and the place felt safe. Good breakfast every morning and the rooms were comfortable and clean. This will definitly be my choice if I ever go back to Guatemala City.

Date of stay: April 2017
Reviewed February 9, 2017

Nice old building restored to be a hostel. Walking distance to a shopping street, and best of all, the staff recommended eating at the Mayan Restaurant Señora Pu. A great package. The room with the bathroom was very nice. Well worth being farther away from the airport.

Date of stay: February 2017
Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

I love a good hostel, but this hostel exceeded my expectations! I was only in Guatemala City for a few days, but the owner went out of his way to call and schedule shuttles for me to go to activities (he offered his assistance here), he was kind to help me find a place to exchange my money, and even as I was LEAVING the hostel, he walked me to where I needed to go afterwards to make sure I arrived safely! The staff was friendly (not to mention the delicious breakfasts provided in the morning), it was a safe and quiet environment, and I felt completely cared for. Overall, I would definitely recommend this hostel!

Date of stay: January 2017
Reviewed September 2, 2016

We had an excellent experience at La Coperacha. The room was comfortable, clean, safe and the staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious! I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Guatemala City.

Date of stay: September 2016
Reviewed April 16, 2016

We were there at the beginning of April. We were in leaving for Tikal next day. Since we called for the booking we got such excellent service. On arrival they were so kind and made usfeel at home. Lucien helped with our traveling planning. The place is very clean and cozy We are returning there with the family. Highly recommended

Date of stay: April 2016